Reviews for Hanyou Shinigami
Shippuuryu chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
this whole part about the video games, when it said left 4 death, i always read it left 4 dead, it would have been funny to rename it right 2 live, just to spite it haha lol
hn chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Brother-sora kaiza is inari's from naruto step-father
hn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Inuyasha yas slit eyes
Woah hold it chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Wait, what?

It started out good, with Ichigo being a Half-Demon and Half-Shinigami, along with affection tossed around between Rukia and the strawberry. Problem is that there is one thing in this story that simply bugs the shit out of me. Kenta. Why? Why is he even here? He's not funny, he's just annoying. He's a self-insert character that we could all do without. He's a pest, and the fic would be much better with him gone.

Burn him, slaughter him, eat him, or simply toss him in a ditch. It doesn't matter, just get rid of him. Half the story is about this piece of shite, NOT Ichigo and his pals.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
-chuckles- Well, this chappie was certainly interesting...and funny as hell! XDD
InugamiGuru chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Been awhile, but it's still awesome. Keep it up & I can't wait for more.
icywarm chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Sweet. And u haven't updated in a while I'm glad.
Malix2 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Interesting fic. I wonder what'll happen next.
InugamiGuru chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
I love the twist you've added to the story. It just plain cracks me up. Can't wait to read more.
icywarm chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Awsome story! Write more and please update soon. I've been waiting forever for capter five.
Dark Dragen chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
great work mate, I hope you make this story into a good harem...
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
good work mate, but I would advise that when you have two people talking, you start a new line for when the one person is finsihed talking.

here is what I mean:

"hi I'm Ichigo," said Ichigo, "what is your name,"

"My name is Rukia," said the black haired girl.

, "what is your name,"

"My name is Rukia," said the black haired girl.

But NOT like this, "hi I'm Ichigo," said Ichigo, "what is your name," "My name is Rukia," said the black haired girl. As it is hard to know who is talking when there talking or there is more then two people are talking.

Now that is out of the way, can I ask for your help... I'm looking for a story where Ichigo merge with his inner Hollow to save his friends.
anomunis chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
NO ITS OVER! WRIGHT MORE ITS FREAKIN AWSOME! And I'm only anomunis cause I don't have an acount.
anomunis chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Orihime's brother is named sora.
anomunis chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
First off I'm only anomunis cause I don't have an acount. And that chapter was awsome! Do u like to watch inuyasha cause I uyasha is a half demon and his demon side is a dog demon. Yea naruto fan!