Reviews for My Pet Monster
alex9 chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
very nice. like it a lot.

alex
Cas chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
This was really nice and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was wonderful - thank you so much. A very sweet and real look. Do you think that

Dawn is being that honest with herself? I hope so...
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
I liked this.
bananacosmicgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
This was cute and realistic. I liked it...
liliaeth chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Poor Dawn. I like how you used the fact that we no longer hear Dawn speak of the same friends or the reaction of her school and classmates to her wounds and injuries.
thought x crime chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Y'know, I never really wondered what it would be like for Dawn, living with Buffy and constantly being exposed to demons, vampires, and all things equally undead. I always saw her as some obnoxious, bratty figure in Buffy's life, always taking her sister and the Scoobies for granted, but now... this fic has made me feel otherwise. It must really be hard for her, being fifteen years old and unable to maintain friendships with her peers because of her sister's, erm, 'profession'. Not only that, but with the death of their mother *and* the fact that her best friend is a 100-and-some-odd year-old peroxide-blond vamp in love with her sis... it's a wonder getting in trouble is *all* Dawn has managed to do. It's really sad too, her little crush on Spike - I remember liking older men (maybe not *that* old) who were totally out of my league... but I could still dream. Anyways, you did an excellent, realistic portrayl of Dawn Summers - you painted her in a light I would've never thought to have seen. Now, she's not really the spoiled,a nnoying little girl I once viewed her as. She's just a teenager, trying to be as normal as possible, given the circumstances. Awesome fic. o_o
Kelley and Shelley chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
That was really good. I think you caught the Dawn-ness quite well. Kinda sad, but cute. I wish Spike would be my boyfriend or my best friend. That would be fun. ;)
Veggie'slilangel chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
This was really sweet. I liked it.
nottheslayer chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Nice. I liked how you delved into Dawn's thoughts like that. It'd be perfectly natural for her to have a crush on him. And you seem really on the money to have her dwell on it a bit and come to the realization that 'of course, it wouldn't work but hey, them's the breaks.' I don't think she'd give up her friend so easily like that but one does have to wonder if she really has any friends. All she ever does is hang around the Scooby Gang and bounce whenever Spike comes to the door. Poor Dawnie.
Allison Grace chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Hehehehe...I liked, I liked. Please continue? Spike/Dawn rules!