Reviews for The Lordly Tailor Incident
DeathByFandom13 chapter 1 . 5/17
YAY!
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Oh nooooooo I love it so much! It's so cuuuute and it makes me smile like a loon and so happy! Uber cute, really nicely written, well done! It's fab!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
*Is crying with the cuteness of it all.* This was so adorable, honestly, it was. (: I've always had a soft spot for Edgeworth (...and Phoenix) and this is just what I wanted to read. It was so nice to see Edgeworth being less... Edgeworth-like, but he was still completely in character.

Great job; you're a fantastic writer.

Rainbow Fruit Loop. (:
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ahhh! Oh my! I loved it! Honestly.

Cutest thing ever. Edgeworth in pink pyjamas... I can see that.

Excellent work!

x
Bite The Dust chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Adorable!
Sweetpie8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
YES YES YES THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINE THEM TO BE! They didn't seem out of character at all! That aside... It was so sweet and humorous I enjoyed every single bit of it!
AntiMuon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh! From the kinkmeme! I loved this, so... *Add to favorites*
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this... was so... sweet... sweeter than sweet even... it left me feeling warm and fuzzy in the end. lovely fic.
schlo5398 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I wish I had half the luck Phoenix seems to have! Any who, I loved the details you had your word choice was fantastic! This was without a doubt one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Plus it never hurts to have a little PxE in it. lol
Awkward Assassin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Omfg, that was so adorable! :DD

I love this!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
...I never really thought I'd really get into the Wright/Edgeworth stuff. I thought wrong. Thank you for proving that to me- it's an important thing to know. I read a few before, but I just thought of it as a little strange and couldn't tell if I actually ENJOYED it or not, but this was definitely a good experience. Very cute.
ShimmerAppleShine chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was absolutely beautifully written from the word go.

There is not thing I could criticise this on, I completely loved it: it was just so sweet and ... perfect for lack of a better word.

Although I do have to say, I wouldn't mind a sequel xD
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Cute! Really, really cute! Kudos to you! I hope you write more Phoenix Wright sometime, cause your style is really good! I also hope the oneshots with Kuro and Fay haven't been discontinued!

Hope to read more from you!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko