Reviews for The Lordly Tailor Incident
FanFiker-FanFinal chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Ooooh, the feelings here.

So Phoenix is now eternally devoted to his cheap suits, thanks to them he has won the love of his life.
Hahahahaha, the moment of the pink pijamas hahahah why are you so tsundere, Miles... geez. I thought he liked magenta, but he also likes other varieties of pink also.

Phoenix flirting... good for you, Phoenix.
At least Edgeworth was forward this time.

I love this story and this is my second or third time reading it.

Thanks for this jewel!
DeathByFandom13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
YAY!
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Oh nooooooo I love it so much! It's so cuuuute and it makes me smile like a loon and so happy! Uber cute, really nicely written, well done! It's fab!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
*Is crying with the cuteness of it all.* This was so adorable, honestly, it was. (: I've always had a soft spot for Edgeworth (...and Phoenix) and this is just what I wanted to read. It was so nice to see Edgeworth being less... Edgeworth-like, but he was still completely in character.

Great job; you're a fantastic writer.

Rainbow Fruit Loop. (:
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ahhh! Oh my! I loved it! Honestly.

Cutest thing ever. Edgeworth in pink pyjamas... I can see that.

Excellent work!

x
Bite The Dust chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Adorable!
Sweetpie8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
YES YES YES THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINE THEM TO BE! They didn't seem out of character at all! That aside... It was so sweet and humorous I enjoyed every single bit of it!
AntiMuon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh! From the kinkmeme! I loved this, so... *Add to favorites*
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this... was so... sweet... sweeter than sweet even... it left me feeling warm and fuzzy in the end. lovely fic.
schlo5398 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I wish I had half the luck Phoenix seems to have! Any who, I loved the details you had your word choice was fantastic! This was without a doubt one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Plus it never hurts to have a little PxE in it. lol
Awkward Assassin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Omfg, that was so adorable! :DD

I love this!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
...I never really thought I'd really get into the Wright/Edgeworth stuff. I thought wrong. Thank you for proving that to me- it's an important thing to know. I read a few before, but I just thought of it as a little strange and couldn't tell if I actually ENJOYED it or not, but this was definitely a good experience. Very cute.
ShimmerAppleShine chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was absolutely beautifully written from the word go.

There is not thing I could criticise this on, I completely loved it: it was just so sweet and ... perfect for lack of a better word.

Although I do have to say, I wouldn't mind a sequel xD
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Cute! Really, really cute! Kudos to you! I hope you write more Phoenix Wright sometime, cause your style is really good! I also hope the oneshots with Kuro and Fay haven't been discontinued!

Hope to read more from you!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko