Reviews for A Second Chance
Kenzstuff17 chapter 29 . 3/26
Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this Fanfic. I loved it. I have seen who-knows-how-many time travel fics, but this is the first one that I saw with the Ministry six all together. It was unique and I couldn't help but be impressed. I don't know if you'll ever see this review, but I wanted to leave it just to say it was a great read and you should be proud to have written it.
Random Guest chapter 17 . 3/13
Love this!
Bramblestar's Daughter chapter 12 . 1/5
Is it alright if I use the idea (but changed slightly) in Harry Potter: Wizards at War with the Heirs being sent to train with the founders when they touch that founders weapon/artifact?
stars90 chapter 29 . 11/20/2013
I loved this story. You did a terrific job.
Priya Ashok chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
Excellent story. Thank you.
Christinelovbooks chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
I laughed out loud when Proffessor Minnie said, "Don't even try it. After your father, I'm immune."
LOL!
sylvelle chapter 29 . 8/27/2013
Well I think you could have let Flitwick live. Maybe add a chapter or two to ease into the Epilogue. But good story, my second read I think.
sylvelle chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
Not a happy camper right now.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
it is actually called 'life assurance' not 'life insurance'
BlackRosedAlice chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
This is brilliant. It's literally 3am right now and I've finally finished this story, The ending drove me CRAZY. I hate it when the 'ending's just a new beginning' because now I have to live with the fact that Harry has somehow been defeated, despite spending 29 chapters reading how impossible it is to defeat him. This is going to keep me up for ages. In anycase, one of the best timetravel stories I've read and I can't help be annoyed that I haven't read this sooner. :D
Shanaeich chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
L
Vm chapter 27 . 3/11/2013
Ahhhhh! You quoted Troy! :)
Zi3bi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Great story
The Founder chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
nice
Random number generator chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
"he is needed to revive Voldemort" Needed? So this also for no good reason will stick to the cannon plot.