Reviews for A Second Chance
Really long drabble of what is essentially a Mary-Sue story...
Painfully hard and long to read as there really is no real content to read.
Commendable that you bothered to write so many words. That's good, practice is how we improve. But this story is still pretty pointless. I hope at-least that it served to teach you something of writing and being an author.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 13 . 8/19
Before I continue, I'd like to point out that the very first thought in my mind on Remus seeing Sirius was "KISS KISS!"
well, thoughts in that direction, at least. I'm so sorry that I have been spoiled by the shippers, but it must be done! :)

In other news, great chapter! Been really enjoying the story so far, and I'm not seeing it likely for me to suddenly drop it. :)
Eagle-Eyes chapter 29 . 7/19
Love it.

Sequel might be fun

Keep writing as life allows
nayin1704 chapter 9 . 7/18
I'm afraid of ALL snakes but Salashra is so cute lol
Annlucmac chapter 6 . 7/17
Sorry my name didn't take on my last review.
Happy writing.
Annette
Just read your message before the next chapter. I agree entirely with you and wish you nothing but good reviews. I have read some stories which I could not get beyond the first few chapters. I didn't berate the authors or insult them, I simply moved onto another story.
Am thoroughly enjoying this one. Please don't let others discourage you and keep on keeping on .
Life will be good chapter 1 . 7/10
What do I think? I think I'm in love. Head over heal in love with your story. I love the stories where the character goes back in time and does it over again. I like the ones where it's not just one person or that someone know. If you have anymore please let me know about them. I love that you made them mature and totally do not believe you made them ooc. I also apreciate that you kept the original six. I like that Harry and Neville are eerewolved and I wonder if they are werewolves when fhey go bac in tims. I wonder if Ginny wil be okay. I also wonder if Luna will be okay. I'm glad that you wrote thisstory and that I stumbled upon it today because todayb is my is one of the greatest gift that someone could give me (even if it was unintentional). Thank you so much for writing this gorgeos story. I haven't even read the second chapter and I already have faith. I look foward to more from you.
Okay, this story is really really amazing, and I loved the entire thing! The plot was good, the characterization great, and the plot twists were awesome!
Crismebella chapter 29 . 2/19
Really good. However, it would be nice to know what Ian was up to.
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 2/16
Very good. I like this method of time-travel much more than another story I've read recently. That one involved Ginny asking Hermione to sacrifice herself for a chance to go back in time... and once there Ginny may some pretty stupid decisions.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 2/16
Yeah, this isn't for me. I can't see any conflict, and there's a lot of internal inconsistency. He's casting "high level Auror spells" that supposedly only Dumbledore could cast (What?) at age 11, and is yet "up to 4th year power". Which is it? That's three separate power levels all applying to one action. He's intimidating Dumbledore. And has five allies of similar power and capabilities. He's got Snape as a possible ally. All by chapter 4. I'm out. Nothing to see here.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 2/16
Oh, FFS! Soul bonds, Occlumency, Animagus, oh my! Not to mention already planning to do everything over basically the same despite being able to make things so much better. They could just take out the damned Horcruxes and NOT let Voldything get resurrected. How's that for easy? But no, the Holy Timeline must be maintained. I'm... disappointed in this so far. Two more chapters to see if it improves.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 2/16
Well... uh-huh. I want to like this, but I can't imagine there being any noticeable conflict. The time-travel mechanism is pretty hokey, but that's time travel for ya. It's more that with SIX time-travelers, all of the usual time travel problems just won't be. I'm guessing this will be one of those "Oh, look, Pettigrew!" "Oh, let's save Sirius... done!" "Let's get the horcruxes!" Etc. In other words, a rehash with none of the expositional conflicts that made the story interesting. I'll give it a few chapters to see if I'm wrong, but this has all the hallmarks of a cakewalk story.
Peggy chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
I really enjoyed your story and I hope to read you for the entertainment. I just love to read a uplifting powerful harry potter story. Also I am glad you let most everyone live as well.
Peggy chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
Well I certainly am enjoying your story. Keep up the good work.