Reviews for Bloodbath
nobleblood49 chapter 37 . 10/29/2014
i really liked the story and have not read the one this is based off of so i really like. :-)
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This seems like a blatant rip off from Elfin Lied only featuring the Digimon Frontier group. I recognized it RIGHT away as I have watched Elfin Lied. Sucked how that anime left you hanging on the last episode. Otherwise so far good story.
spiritevolutionerpower chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
This is the only story i read so far but it was the best! So keep writing awesome stories!
LostIllusion chapter 37 . 1/21/2011
Great story! Unlike the flamers I think ur one hell of an author!
Shadowhammer321 chapter 37 . 6/23/2010
well pull down my pants and spank me silly if that wasn't one of the best stories I've ever read. a little gorier than most stories I read, but still, you have a fantastic style. can't wait to read the rest of your fanfics!
Shadowhammer321 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
...someone's been watching too many horror films. this is freaky. good freaky, yeah, but still freaky. awesome opening.
aUgOuX chapter 37 . 5/20/2010
that was the most heartbreaking story iv'e ever read so far...so great!

i simply and truly love it!
aUgOuX chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
my heart just can't stop beating because of this story...this story is hell!

that's what so cool about it!
aUgOuX chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
kawai! sooo cute!
JohnP87 chapter 37 . 5/17/2010
this is a good story you have here never in my mind would you have me splitting my sides and that was the chapter with the food oh man also dont let flamers give you any problems but that was one great story i can tell you never liked courtney neither did i mabye if i had the chance ill read red rose if i can.

Good Job
NoctisintheNight chapter 37 . 3/17/2010
Hey, sorry for giving this review so late, but I just read this story and thought that it was freaking awesome as hell! and I couldn't help but review. You are a great author and I hope you keep writing stories like this. Also, you are right about bloodbathsucks being a freaking cock-sucking douchebag. He is a freaking bitch and has no right to give out flames like those. Anyway, thats just my opinion. I will be reading/reviewing your other stories, too now. I just love them! Anyways, if you want, please e-mail me or review one of my stories telling me you got this review. I would give my two horns on my head, but, sadly, not my vectors, (lol) to hear from you. So there.
ValiantOne1 chapter 37 . 2/20/2010
*Slow Clap*

I said the exact same thing about the ending of Elfen Lied. I couldn't believe there wasn't a sequel to the series with the director and his virgin assistant.

Anyways, I loved this story from beginning to end (even though I didn't read it consistently). You are an amazing writer like I've said before and I look forward to the sequel and more of you're works. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

~Alvin Chip
ValiantOne1 chapter 35 . 2/20/2010
Great chapter, in fact great story no matter what anybody says. I think you're a great writer.
ValiantOne1 chapter 33 . 2/20/2010
I remember seeing this scene in the anime, it was very sad. Anyways good job with the whole story so far.
ValiantOne1 chapter 32 . 2/20/2010
Man oh man I can't wait to see what happens