Reviews for She's No You
awww cute
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I love it! :)
jujukittychick chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
cute story...think the part about harry being bi should have been mentioned a little earlier in the story some how because ron and ginny randomly calling him "faggot" when the only thing we know is that he's now a creature (and presumably straight) kind of throws things off. overall, nice story though :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
thanks for sharing.
MAYA chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Is hard to get the characters to be so highly Out Of Character, but you've managed.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Interesting story. Lovely ending. X3
917brat chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this is seriously a wonderful story and I hope you write another one like it real soon...oh and I love how you had moine at the end it was so hiilarous.
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
XD lol you should totally put some translations for the French at the bottom in an authors note. and continue the story :)
Usa-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ahhh! So friggin CUTE! *dies*

I absolutely love your story!

I just looooove werewolf stories so yea P

Keep up the great work though you might want to get a beta-reader (if you don't have one already) to point out some mistakes ;)

Nothing serious though just a tip
adavisa chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
nice story _
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great story
Libraria chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
PFFT. I love the story. It's so unique to other ones I've read!

Thank you for writing it.

French Pointer:

-"J'ai desole" is "I have sorry". Instead of J'ai, it's Je suis, which turns it into "I am sorry" instead. And add an accent on the top of the E to make it desolé.

[Alt Gr A, E, I, O or U for an Accent. áéíóúÁÉÍÓÚ]

But meh, I've only been doing french for 2 years, and not much either, so I don't have much to point out. XD
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 12/8/2010