Reviews for She's No You
cool story
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was a good story

I really enjoyed it!

I love those two together!

Do not disturb me at all chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
definately different! i liked it. although there was on epart where hermione was sitting near the lake and it started as her talking to draco but by the end of the convo it had changed to harry.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
good story, I like it
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Awe! that was sweet! I love an overprotective Draco, Hermione, and Severus!
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Good story!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Haha! xD Me Like! xD Lol..
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i liked that nad ron and ginny never did like them much anyway
Ronin101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow! You had some great ideas in your story; I was very intrigued with your summary!

My problem is that what you wrote was like you picked out the key scenes out of chapters from a longer story. What I read between the *'s were like the key conversations or scenes from a chapter. There was little to no connections or lead up between your scenes/paragraphs. This story would be amazing if you went to every place you left a * and tried to connect the previous paragraphs with the following ones a little more (it was okay in the first half, but then there were more abrupt scene changes in the later half). You have the peak points, now you need to build up to them! It would be awesome. Example: The paragraph with Bill came out of no where. Is he teaching there? Did he visit Harry in the infirmary and feel conflicted? Some lead up to him "stalking" Harry would make it more tantalizing! Your scenes with Teddy are funny and adorable, but where did Remus and Severus come in? Are they at school with Harry? Hogsmeade? How did they feel about Harry being changed? Just some ideas. Keep up the great work!
gigglefaries101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
cool awsome short storie had it all and i liked how you finished it very good -

26 | « Prev Page 1 2