Reviews for Roadkill
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
AHAHAHA!

Thanks for giving me a good laugh. This was amazing!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
ahahaha! that was hilarious! oh, Voldy, what a letdown XD who ever thought you would die at the hands of a bus driver?

and oml, is that Reborn in your avi?

~SkyGem~

(too lazy to log in)
Humus and Peeta chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG this story was amazing i laughed so hard i had tears in my eyes and i still do! Great job it was so funny! I cant wait to start reading some more of your storys! ;)
HecateA chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm laughing too hard to write something that makes sense (ask my keyboard- my face jsut slammed into it) but I guess telling you this was funny makes sense enough... Loved it!
madis hartte chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Brilliance!
spwarkle chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm sure you've heard it all before, what with the amount of reviews you have, but this made me laugh so hard! Where on earth did you get the idea of Voldemort being hit by the knight bus? Lol, anyway, I loved it. :-D
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Something tells me Ron, Harry, Gred and Forge weren't really sorry for running the bus through the Malfoy mansion...just a wild guess.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
that was awesome! i can hardly type, i;m laughing so hard.
Danglingfeet chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OMG ! I can't ! TIM ! TIM ! I couldn't breathe for a while. I love your one shot ! Really.
TakenOff123456 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
just thought id let you know: when me and my cousin read this we almost peed out pants laughing sooo hard! it being 2oclock in the morning couldn't have helped but really, you made are day...er, night, whatever :)
This Story Is Really Good chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
:) This is really funny. You just made my day.
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hilarious!
Lives to dance chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was hilarious! It definitely got some laughs from me.
Atherys chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
..oh god this is GENIOUS XD

I love every single detail of it... Cracktastic.
Darath chapter 1 . 9/18/2011