Reviews for Roadkill
FreakyLeo88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Genius! I'm still laughing like crazy. Merlin! That was... I can't describe it. I love it! Few stories make me laugh so hard I have to cry. Yours did. Thank you for that. That's my new story for bad days.

BadWolfproductions chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i've never laughed so hard while reading a fic. great job!
Insane Winxy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Holy S**t he got killed by a bus...

thats awsome...
spaceship chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
:O lol this was hilarious
rockrose chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is so ridiculously funny!
Charmice chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Bahahaha this is hilarious.I liked where the song hit wizard music charts. Priceless. I loved it!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 12/16/2011

Thanks for giving me a good laugh. This was amazing!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
ahahaha! that was hilarious! oh, Voldy, what a letdown XD who ever thought you would die at the hands of a bus driver?

and oml, is that Reborn in your avi?

(too lazy to log in)
Humus and Peeta chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG this story was amazing i laughed so hard i had tears in my eyes and i still do! Great job it was so funny! I cant wait to start reading some more of your storys! ;)
HecateA chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm laughing too hard to write something that makes sense (ask my keyboard- my face jsut slammed into it) but I guess telling you this was funny makes sense enough... Loved it!
madis hartte chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
spwarkle chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm sure you've heard it all before, what with the amount of reviews you have, but this made me laugh so hard! Where on earth did you get the idea of Voldemort being hit by the knight bus? Lol, anyway, I loved it. :-D
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Something tells me Ron, Harry, Gred and Forge weren't really sorry for running the bus through the Malfoy mansion...just a wild guess.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
that was awesome! i can hardly type, i;m laughing so hard.
Danglingfeet chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
OMG ! I can't ! TIM ! TIM ! I couldn't breathe for a while. I love your one shot ! Really.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »