Reviews for Roadkill
MaskedxKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
'Albus still found it hard to believe that it was a bus, and not love, that was the power Voldemort knew not. With no nagging mummy at his tail, no one had bothered to tell little Tommy to look both ways before crossing the street.

The Ministry got a kick out of the idea and decided that instead of using the Dementor's kiss, they'd line up all of the people they were going to execute and run them down with the Knight Bus.'

You're sort of a genius, you know?
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was cracktastic. Seriously, that was quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in a while.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Haha! The summary for this fanfic made me laugh out loud - I just had to read it! And the story itself was very amusing. A brillant and orignal idea!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Haha, I adored this! It was hilarious1

The wheels on the bus go round and round...
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved this story! You made Harry so hilariously sarcastic. My favourite part, besides Voldemort getting run over by a bus, was when Harry was taunting Voldemort about stealing Draco's insults. And I'm actually surprised that Harry didn't make Stan turn the wheels to further smoosh Voldemart into the cement, but I'm not surprised that they ran the bus through Draco's house.
The Innocent Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Dear Piper Julian,

Congratulations on making a hilarious fanfic. Throughout the whole story, I laughed. The ending fit perfectly, and it was by far the most entertaining fanfic I have ever read.

Once again, congratulations, and the best of luck,

The Innocent Reviewer
biblioholic chapter 1 . 7/6/2010

Too bad it didn't really happen that way.

Perhaps it did in an alternate universe.

First Harry Potter parody I actually liked

Rate 8.9/10 since I laughed so hard
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was amazing. I laughed so hard. XD
keia the wolf rider chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
hahaha! so funny! anyway who would have known voldemort could not see a bus coming his way. i bet his death eaters developed a fear of busses. gold. just gold.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/1/2010

I've seen fics where Harry summons the bus and Vo9ldy gets it, but you're the only one that actually provides a funny end to the matter.
Battosailover5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that is so bad, yet so true.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
read marker
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I can't stop laughing XD

You are oficially my favourite humour writer!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was fun. Thanks for the laughs.

Tim - er, I mean - Tom A.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
THis was freakikng hilarious, nice work.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »