Reviews for Roadkill
Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I just died with Voldemort. Laughter defeated The Dark Lord's most faithful servant LMAO
Dexii chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Honestly I was like : [blink] and I was laughing. Hilarious :P
Voldy's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*reads* *stares* *stares some more* *blinks*

*silence*

*snort*

- *dies laughing*

HILARIOUS! THIS IS AWESOME! DO ANOTHER ONE! XD

seriously, this story really made my day! i can even go and revise with a smile on my face! :D
SpicyDog99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lord Voldemort just got ran over by a bus. Lololololololol.
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I had a good laugh :D
ailishmckechnie chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You figured it right, it was indeed good for a laugh or two and I did enjoy a fresh bit on the side of ridiculous :) Thanks for the short funny,
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was so funny! Loved the aftermaths especially the bit about "instead of using the Dementor's kiss, they'd line up all of the people they were going to execute and run them down with the Knight Bus."
lmao chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
HAHAHA that was amazing! stan shunpike FTW!
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
It is honestly seriously funny, really awesome job with it! I will be recommending this :)

I have been searching for some funny stories for a while, what would you say is the funniest hp fic you have read? After this i trust your judgement!

bz x
The-50-Name-Mage chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
well that is certainly a different way of offing old tommy

great fic
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
:D I loved it
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This just made my day. Hilarious, simple, and brilliant. I can now go to work with a smile on my face.
moving.in.the.dark chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
LOL
UnKnown chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I laughed at almost every line...I loved it!

A few grammar problems, but the ideas and jokes were hilarious. 3

WEE!
Love Me Some Schroeder chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
"Tim, where's your sense of timing? You are supposed to predictably attack at the end of the school year for two years then skip the third. Meaning, you can't attack till the end of the seventh year." Harry said.

"TIM? It's Tom, you fool! Try to remember my muggle name if you are going to insult me with it! And what do you mean my attacks are predictable!"

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.