Reviews for Roadkill
Zandris chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
hahahahah i loved this it was so funny!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
oh my god, that was hilarious! Voldemort getting run down by a BUS? oh hahaha... I couldn't stop laughing for hours, my parents thinks I am crazy! Awesome story, keep it up!
anonymous is ME chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That. Was. Genious! Why can't I write things like that?
Eques Pirate chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
...Tim... awesome!
sregner chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG...Totally hilarious. Hopefully with Timmy gone he could go and get a bite to eat. HAHAHAHA
jamester56 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
can't...stop...laughing...

Brill'!
Liuliwuyu chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
What can I say?

This is classic!
6473634Deactivated chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh my gosh darnit oh my gezums and holy candy canes i can honestly say i never saw that coming (and apparently neither did tim) i love that do you no any other storys that funny? because that was ... different. i always knew stan would be a ... well i thought he would be like dead. but now that hes a hero i knew he would be all along. bye!
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was so OOC but so damn hilarious! You're great at writing humour! :D LOL Indeed, what a shocker that must be for poor Albus. To be so wrong about the "power he knows not" . LMAO

Anyway, great one-shot! And now, thanks to you, I'll have "the wheels on the bus go round and round" playing in my head over and over again the entire day ;P
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
the part about the wheels-on-the-bus-go-round-and-round song was hilarious
UnKnown chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I actually laughed out loud, LOUDLY, several times, and this is right after a fight with my mom where she called me names and told me to move out of the house. Not to complain, though...

Good job! XD
smileyaili chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ok i did laugh, out loud, loudly, at the tim scene. it was funny. the whole story :D
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
A very funny story I loved the power he knows not way better than love. Great story nice idea, thanks
doyoureallycare chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
psh...THAT WAS FANTABULAS!
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow. That was fucking hilarious. Thank you for being AMAZING.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »