Reviews for Roadkill
lmao chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
HAHAHA that was amazing! stan shunpike FTW!
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
It is honestly seriously funny, really awesome job with it! I will be recommending this :)

I have been searching for some funny stories for a while, what would you say is the funniest hp fic you have read? After this i trust your judgement!

bz x
The-50-Name-Mage chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
well that is certainly a different way of offing old tommy

great fic
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
:D I loved it
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This just made my day. Hilarious, simple, and brilliant. I can now go to work with a smile on my face. chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
UnKnown chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I laughed at almost every line...I loved it!

A few grammar problems, but the ideas and jokes were hilarious. 3

Love Me Some Schroeder chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
"Tim, where's your sense of timing? You are supposed to predictably attack at the end of the school year for two years then skip the third. Meaning, you can't attack till the end of the seventh year." Harry said.

"TIM? It's Tom, you fool! Try to remember my muggle name if you are going to insult me with it! And what do you mean my attacks are predictable!"

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Flame05 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010

He got ran over by the bus. XD
Undertheinfluence chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*pisses my pants, laughing* That was so stupid! It was amusing though, I must admit. It was terribly OOC, but it completely worked with the plot. Good job!
blahbal chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
lol this is funny :)
T0BY chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Dear (Authors name) Piper Julian, I found this fanfic (Fanfic Name) Roadkill a pretty good one. Have a nice day. (:
Joyce chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I can't stop but think, this really is the best of the best.
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
*falls over laughing and immediately favorites the story* I needed this! I've been reading Remus angst all day. This is awesome.
SalSly chapter 1 . 2/24/2010

That was so stupid! It was hilarious! I loved it!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »