Reviews for Della's Fortune
Skysea chapter 4 . 3/9
Enjoyed your story!
Barbara lambert chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Just finished reading your story. Oh my gosh, it was so good and had me on the edge of my seat! Perry and Della are my favorite characters and you made them perfect together! I know you wrote this story several years ago and may not even read this message, but if you every write any more Perry and Della I hope you will let me know.
Beverly chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
One of the best stories i have read for Perry and Della. Thank you!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
This was wonderful! You have an amazing way with words! Thank you ...
Sylvia Bennett chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
still enjoying, keep it coming
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Excellent, very passonate.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Very interesting story! M
Michelle285 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Yay! :) Of course this would be my favorite chapter! :) I'm glad they caught Park and stuck him in jail! :) He deserves it! I was so sad when Della said she was going to stay and even sadder when she made no move to even act sad about it! :) I loved Perry's talk with Paul. I just love Paul as a rule and I loved that he was willing to lisetn and try to help. This chapter has made me absolutely love Gertie. Good for her, telling Della exactly what she needed to hear! I had always thought the would end up staying married, especially with the judge and Betty working together and married. On the other hand, this chapter made me worry...but turns out I didn't have to worry at all! :) This was a great story and I loved everything about it...even though you made me nervous quite a few times! :) Great job! :)
Michelle285 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Smart people! Perry and Della of course. Not Park. He makes me feel so slimy! :) I loved the marriage scene. I also love that the judge and Betty are married. It made me smile. I also loved Betty just in general. She seemed like the type to enjoy weddings and be all perky and excitable. I loved it! As for Mason and Park's deal...hmmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet. :) Can't wait to read the next chapter...going now...
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I should've seen it coming! They're getting married...name only. Hmmm...anyway, I loved everything in this chapter. I loved the housekeeper...she seemed incredibly mean and a fun character to write? As for Paul's investigative work...I liked everything he found. It all seemed incredibly plausible and made me worry when he called the house! I'm glad to see she's okay...and I can't wait to see where this goes! :)
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well...of course, I've never seen/read the fortune teller thing, but again, I didn't really feel like I was missing anything. I defiinitely thought Park was a threat...I was a little relaxed when I figured out he was her brother...then realized he was a threat again. :) Soooo...that's why Della refuses to marry Perry...at least in this story. :) I kind of hate that she's going back home. It makes me nervous! Okay, now...on to read the next chapter! :)
tangawarra chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
THANK YOU! I've been working my way through a lot of PM stories today and yours are the first good ones. I especially enjoyed this one. Good plot, great characters close to the original. A thoroughly good read.
ngthompson50yahoo.com chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I loved your story such a pity it didnt happen on the series keep writing cheers
Queen of Spiritual chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Wow! This was an incredible story! I enjoyed it all the way through from start to finish. Maybe you'll write another Perry Mason fic like this one that will be as entertaining? I couldn't picture Perry and Della as husband and wife, but it could work out and they could have children in the next story maybe.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I started reading this story over the summer sometime and picked it up again this morning. I am enjoying this story a lot. I myself am a fan of Perry Mason. I find the stories entertaining from start to finish and never boring. I myself am a writer as well. Feel free to check out my stories sometime if interested. I have put this story on my favorite story list, by the way.