Reviews for Book of Sins
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wonderfully awesomely good
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I. Loved. This. Thank you.
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I loved that - just loved it. And that final excuse almost made me cry. Beautifully done.

Phoebe
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love this, such a sad little insight into Sam, but so true. I htink sometimes we tend to think of Dean as the only Winchester who would have built up regrets/guilt over his lifetime. I've seen that so many times, but this was just perfect. I can see SAm, bent over that little book, writing things down. And I love LOVE that Dean is going to burn it. Absolution in such a loving way!

Five Impalas, with happy, healthy out to save the world together Winchesters in them and the first stop is your house. Dean says have pie. Sam says fluffy coffee.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
this is brilliant!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, good one! And I know exactly what you mean. My sister and I were talking about just this the other day. She remembers pushing me off a porch railing and I remember hitting her with a dictionary.

Love you working this into the Winchester world. Very well done.
snowcherries chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sam's guilt breaks my heart. And Dean's...though his heart is all 'macho' and stuff. ;-) His one line regrets/excuses showed so much insight into his thought processes. You did a wonderful job with that.

And love Dean feeling closer to him afterwards, and of course, wanting to burn the book.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, beautifully done milady!

And yeah we all have those moments that leave use cringing inside with shame. Thanks goodness we ALL have those moments.

really beautifully told.

:D
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. Just lovely hun. Some of those brought a tear to my eye. Oh Sammy. He feels things so deeply.

I have no doubt that they will be able to gain each others trust again ... no doubt it will take time. Maybe the whole season. Can't wait to find out. :D

Thanks for this. Very touching and beautiful.

xx
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
omigosh that was amazing. Insightful, passionate, sad right to the very soul of Sam. I absolutely loved every word, but that last scene was priceless. You are so very good at this, I hope you know!

Lily
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
great
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I remember one of those moments too, forgiveness is a wonderful thing. Nicely done. Bev xx
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It was sad. So much regrets *sniffle*
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
No truer words... thank you for sharing
Onari chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very emotional. Very real. And very, very enjoyable.

Guess what? I still remember a fight with my brother like 20 ys ago, which was stupid and was settled the same day (he's like 11 ys older than me, so really, he didn't give it much thought: I was a little kid), but I've NEVER forgotten it!

Thanks for sharing!