Reviews for Book of Sins chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was great. Could so imagine Sam keeping a little book like that and, yeah, Dean wouldn't have been able to resist reading it! Loved Dean's words to Sam when he emerged from the bathroom, terrified to see the notebook in his hands “You don’t need one,” That could both refer to his last entry "There is no excuse" or the fact that he kept the book in the first place.

I am hoping Kripke has done with the conflict between the boys now and will be back to building bridges with their relationship next season, I don't think he would repeat things.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Yea, there are things I've said to people, and instantly regretted saying them, apologized or not... but I've never forgotten them. This was a really cute story. I loved what Dean said to Sam about that book, "You don't need one." It breaks my heart. And i hope they can trust each other again.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Well said, darling. Sam's gonna be beating himself up enough as it is, without Dean rubbing his nose in it. Really hope the show follows along the same lines. I don't think I could bare to watch episode after episode of Season 5 with Dean throwing Lilith back in his face at every opportunity. After all, before Castiel stepped in and told the truth, Dean was also determined to kill the bi*tch, so he's not entirely blame free either.

(Opens window and shouts loudly)

Cheers for sharing, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
carocali chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ok, Angstfest! Geez! I DO love a snooping Dean though. I really like how you did this; although the quality of your work never surprises me. Your thoughtfulness when writing the characters always comes through!

Thanks for sharing!

lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was good. Great job capturing Sam's (and Dean's really) guilt over so many things. They ARE more alike than either would admit. Also a nice way to end it. _
Phx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ya posted it! Ya posted it! I am so excited. *Does little happy dance*.

Oh man, I so love this fic. I just love how Dean is so quick to tell Sam that Sam doesn't need an excuse. That he doesn't need this book. Man, I am so glad of that - because really Sam doesn't. Sam has done everything he has done for the exact same reasons Dean would.

There are betrayals but on both sides and things are not just so black and white about who is right and who is wrong. It is more a case of who is wrong at this one moment in time.

Thank you for this!