Reviews for Irrational Fears
Tiffany chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
This was a BEAUTIFUL story. It had so much emotion, and you didn't seem mean enough to leave us hanging without Nick saying goodbye to Lea, so I kinda expected it would be him that found her. But good story, I'll read the others soon! D
chucklebug chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
i needed this.

its nice to know some can fall in love :)

great story
silverstrand1 chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
I know what you are thinking, "Kelsey! Why the heck did it take you so long to review the ending?" To be honest I have been avoiding it. I was so surprised when you said it was the last chapter. I was like "WHAT!"

1. Awsome Job! Great story. Wonderful characters! You did amazing!

2. There better be a sequal!
Luv4anime1987 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
hi, you asked for a review so here it it :)

I loved it! I even told a few friends about this story cause I thought it a good read. I can't remember if I reviewed the other chapters but I did like all the chapters. If anyone could melt a human heart it would be one of the Jonas Brothers. I thought you described Nick well. He is quite the angel. Always full of smiles even when in a bad situation. I wonder if anyone's ever called him an angel before like a fan or something...m... Anyway, this story is the first fanfic story I've read about the jonas brothers. I prob won't read too many on this topic though. I love reading fanfic's but when they're stories about real people I feel a bit awkward reading them. This one was safe and cute and well put together. I thought it was perfect and I'm glad you finished it.
HashtagPsych0123 chapter 15 . 10/30/2009
this is one of the best stories i have ever read!you're a great author...i will beso looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!
emptyblankpoof chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
Definitely loved the ending.
Soccer75 chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
Aww this story is over! :[

You should do a sequal or something! :]
A Heart on my Hand chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
Aww, I am SO going to miss this story.

I love that part-“Looks like we both have irrational fears.” It had the title in it!

So sweet. Nick is a little stupid. But I forgive him now.

*Sigh* This is why I love happy endings. And love stories.

I can't even write a decent review right now, I just don't know what to say.

I really loved this story.

Sequel?

-Abigail
lets-wreck-this chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
This was amazing. One of the best stories I've read. I'll keep my eye out for the new one!
Silverstrand1 chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
Yay! Yay! Yay this is am... horrible! what was that! Where did Nick go? Hey wait a second... I'm... sad... :( Nicholas is in so much trouble.

as Elvis would say hes "An angel in disguise"

MWahahaha.

No really, I am heart broken here. Can u like, send him back? Fedex him? I will pay for shipping!

Be sure to put fragile on the box thank you!
Soccer75 chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
OMG!

I love this story.

So cant wait for more. :]

Keep up the greatt work.

]
A Heart on my Hand chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
Well, at least the story isn't over.

But how could you do that to Leah?

Right now, I am so pissed at Nick.

Try to show her Dad she has changed please. I don't want Leah to be bad.

YOur a great writer.

Have you seen Bouncin yet?

"Do the ham n cheese. Do the ham n cheese. Do the chicken wang. Do the chicken wang!"

HaHa. Made me LOL like there's no tomorrow.

until next time, pease!

~Abigail~
lets-wreck-this chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
Aww that was sad. Can't wait to read the last chapter.
silverstrand1 chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
aw! Yes! Right on cue! That was amazingly beautiful! Though I do believe "amazingly" is not a word :) Nick is so sweet! Keep up the "amazingly" wonderful work!
A Heart on my Hand chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Exactley. A small little aww escaped my lips before I could help it. Is NIck famous in this story? What's gonna happen next? I LOVED this chapter. It had a happing ending.