Reviews for Secret Life
EdwardAnthonyMCullen chapter 25 . 5/5
Dude! Why'd you make her diiiieeee!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2017
OH MY GOOOOD NOOOOOOO, SHE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEDD! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. I LITERALLY CRIED WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. MAAAAANNNN...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT AHHGGHGHG. At first, I thought this story was just gonna be your ol' regular, "You spilled your coffee on me, don't you remember?" "No, not really." "Ugh. I hate you, Edward Cullen." "Like I care, Bella Swan." and then they eventually fall in love, move in together and it's all good. Nope. NOPE. This took a turn that I wasn't ever expecting, but it was a good story. I always hate it when people write that Edward or Bella die at the end of something, but that doesn't mean the story wasn't good. I liked it a lot, and I've read a couple of your other stories a long time ago and I liked them. As much as this story made me sad at the end, I liked it.
cullen2798 chapter 25 . 6/18/2017
That was quite possibly the most beautiful story I've ever read! I was hoping for a happy epilogue but I should have realized you would make me cry again! Thanks for writing this!
KatHat4 chapter 25 . 4/11/2017
Ahhh! This is the second time I've read this...years apart and it still made me tear up. I was thinking...wait a minute, I thought she had the surgery to remove her breasts. How could she get breast cancer with no breasts. So weird that it would pop up after 40 dayum years. So bittersweet.

Thanks for sharing a great story.
Kat
Amelia S James chapter 25 . 3/29/2017
Beautiful.. You made cry
mommymac0508 chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
It made my smile and laugh and cry it touched my heart this was beautiful to read thank you
LovelyLR chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
Love the story.
midnitereader chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
What a beautiful story. What a journey these two had. So many struggles to be who they wanted to be. Bella wouldn't give up. She loved to dance, even though she took a detour a few times thanks to Edward she returned to do what she loved. I'm bawling my eyes out at this last chapter. Cancer finally came to take her one last time. At least they had a happy life together. And a daughter came out of that love they shared. Alice was a wonderful and supportive friend though this part of her life. Bella would always be in Edward's heart, his muse.
JustARead chapter 25 . 11/13/2016