Reviews for The Mat
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
oh my god how funny i always eat a pack of Red Vines when i go washing but i go around 8 or 9 at night, i really would love to read more of this story but i totaly understand about waiting for your inspiration
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I don't know if you plan on continuing this story but I think you should. It looks like it would be very interesting.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Rose sounds very Alice like. Love it!

Poor Bella showing off her granny panties like that. I think we all have a pair.. we just dont want anyone to see them. ;)

Aww man, I just noticed it's been over a year since this updated. :( hopefully you'll find time to add to it later.
OTP Writer at Heart chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
the ending was funny
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love it :)
AllThingsEdward chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I hope you didn't lose your inspiration for this story :(. This first chapter really leaves me wanting to read more.
bite-me-cullen.just-do-it0304 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Is this a one shot?
terrabella chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww you should get inspired and continue this as a story! Great chapter, I could really see this as a wonderful story, and it's been a year since you posted this? Hmmm could be interesting...
You-Dazzle-Me-1901 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Well, dear, this story is quite lovely. It's a shame you haven't updated in almost a year, but you should quite soon! I love your romances very much so and I can tell this one is going to be fantastic :)
FeathersEverywhere chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is great, are you going to continue with it?
Team-Edward-Forever95 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
lol i love the ending to this chapter!
trixietraci chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Just saw you tweet about this & had to check it out. I love it already! Bella dropping her granny panties on the floor in front of Edward was hilarious! Oh, & BeanieWard? Fuck me dead. :)~

Rose sounds great, too!

Can't wait to read more.
kdillin chapter 1 . 4/15/2010