Reviews for The Mat
Kaitlin13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This seems like it would be a great story. This is a really good chapter. I really can't wait to read more soon.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Where's Ali?.

Rosie is so weird.

I like it
vampiregirl1654 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hilarious! Can't wait to read more!

lemonbutt chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh conTINUe! (:
AscotBella chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Definitely a good story here. I haven't read the other two yet, but this one definitely has 5 stars in my opinion! (I guess I have a thing for Nerd Bella) LOL
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ha! I love their relationship. Ugh whyy the granny panties? thats so embarrassing!

great writing :)
naty1121 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh I REALLY like this story!
november21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I've already voted for Domestic Disturbance, but this one is really cool. I love the concept. And you've got Edward to a tee, better than in the book. I love how you quoted the Great Gatsby, which I am in the middle of reading. I read both of those quotes last night. That's far too coincidental. This story looks great.
FeMcB chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I'm intrigued!Edward seems very mysterious. nice balance of humor too. I'll be back for more of this one too
Vampire-vs-Werewolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i love this story, very cute :)
ATLfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Once again! AMAZING!
summermorn chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love it please update, a like the plot is original
MexicanaChica21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
O please update like this week :D!
Mrs.ILoveJasperCullen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
hahaha i already love this story and i've just began reading the ones you suggested. this is gonna be difficult. anyhoo great starting i love the whole pants thing omg! lol.

bye xx
klcn chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
subtly funny and a refreshing plot that hasn't been over done. yay for original plots.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »