Reviews for Log of the End of the World
SuperLeaf chapter 21 . 1/29
I made it this far without crying. I'm usually dry-eyed during stories, even sad ones, but this chapter with Lithuania… I don't know what it was exactly about it, but it hit me hard. I just started crying at the end and it was borderline sobbing, holy hell. This is and amazing story and very emotional, and poor Lithuania has nobody… you couldn't even leave, like, one of the Baltic's alive for him or somethin? Whatever it's your story and congrats on getting me to cry when I'm usually just sad, heh.
jennyVDL93 chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
I'm sorry I couldn't continue this. I don't know what to expect, but the day Spain was dead my hope all gone and I couldn't continue this.
Russia's Magic Pipe chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I found this really good quote by someone that I think matches perfectly with this chapter.
"Someone once asked me, 'Why do you like music so much?'
I replied, "Because its the only thing that stays after everything and everyone is gone.'" -Unknown
Yonakap chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Everyone is out of character.

It took me hours to recognize who is who in the chapters.
Sam chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I don't mean to be rude, but India has a canon character. He has a cameo appearance somewhere in Beautiful World, during the W High School clubs episodes, and I think one other time.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
Oh gosh, that was even better than the last two chapters! Amazing! Radiation poisoning is super serious too, and if i was in this situation with these guys, I'm not exactly a teen, I would probably demand to help, and if they didn't let me i would do it anyways. if that fails, I can just use a Magic Metal Pipe of Pain. J
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
omg that was pretty nasty... I LOVED IT. I just started writing some Hetalia fan work, and oh dear LORD, it's difficult to control so many characters, but you do an excellent job at it.
Bluecloud chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
Canada - the Jayfeather of post-apocalyptic Hetalia.
MagandangUmaga chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
I'm honestly far too tired to sign in right now.

I'm usually not this emotional, but you literally had me crying every chapter. This story is definitely my favorite Hetalia Fanfic. I was just getting ready to lie down and read a DenNor an then I stumble across this and decide to read. I'm honestly so glad that I did. This story was definitely a rollercoaster of emotions that I will never forget. I applaud your work and look foreword to anything else you may create.

-Millie
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Hope in the hopeless. Wow. Love it!
KittyLovesCanada chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
*smiling and still crying my eyes out*
This chapter made me cry, because this whole story always makes me cry, and when Canada and France were reunited it made me smile. Look what you do to me, i never usually show emotion like this!
KittyLovesCanada chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
*sobbing my eyes out* ((like, i seriously have been for the last 10 minutes))
It's really hard to make me cry, and look what you're doing to me... Oh well, i love this story WAY too much, and i will keep reading until i am completely done.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
My heart has officially shattered at this point man! I love this, you're very talented indeed ; v ;
Ashley chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ITALY
Katie chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
This is beautiful. Please, write a book!