Reviews for Log of the End of the World
Sky-Hetalia-Trash chapter 21 . 1/16
i am crying why do fictional characters have to hurt me so much
Pol-Liet4Life chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
One. I know for a fact that im at least 25% Polish on my mom’s side. So Liet. You get your ass over here ang give me a mothertrucking hug. Child, honestly I know how you feel.
Two. I think I may be a very Americanized reincarnation of Poland, I don’t actually know. But I do know for a fact that my dad is part Lithuanian as well. So all the feels associated with Poland and Lithuania hit close to home. I’m very happy that Poland wrote that letter to Liet, and honstly id have done the same thing in Lithiania’s case after reading that letter. Poor baby needs a friend tho. I love both of them. Sorry for the Long comment.
Julia Michigan chapter 17 . 12/17/2017
This damn chapter made me smile. Also I vote myself in as being Michigan and one of the states who told America to ‘Get his ass out of North America and go find England.’ Because I would totally do that if I had the chance. Cause England is amazing. I’m sad Florida died tho...I went to Disney world there a few times, and also I kissed a Dolphin at Discovery Cove. Florida’s chill. And I’m mad that she died. I think Michigan would have survived simply due to her hardiness and closeness to Canada. But that’s just me being over-protective of my OC. I’m so flipping glad America came back. He’s gonna help with a lot.
JuliaFakename chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
ENGLAND! YOU STILL OWE ME A FLIPPING HUG! *crying as I sing ‘You’ll be in my heart’*

England: *jumps as I run over from behind America* ! Who’s this!?
America: that’s Julia. I found her up in Michigan while i was looking for Canada.
Me: Mhm! Alfred said he’d look after me...cause I’m by myself now. *frowns*
America: Yeah. Also when she found out I was a nation I kinda told her about you and promised she could give you a hug when she saw you.
Me: I’m still mad you broke your glasses.
England: Why?
Me: I...think they make you look handsome.
America: *snorts* Yeah right. Cause I /totally/ didn’t need those to see.

(Sorry to make this so long. And spam you with reveiws. Also I know this probably wouldn’t happen in reality and I’d probably either be dead or trying to get to Texas and find my cousin while toting around my younger brother and some of my other family. #familygoals)
HUGS4EVRY1DAMMIT chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
I wanna go snuggle England. I wanna hug Lithuania, I wanna hug Italy, and Romano, and Spain. I WANNA FUCKING HUG ALL OF THEM. (But no one cares cause I’d probably be dead in this case. Or at least stuck in the US with America if I was lucky. Maybe I’d have met Canada...idk. Depends on how hard Michigan got hit in the war.)
tryin not to cry chapter 6 . 12/17/2017

~on another hand!~ MY CHILD! WHY EVEN. WHYYYYY (I’ve already read this fic partway through. But I stopped. Because this is just too damn sad. But tonight...I shall finish it. Or at least try..assuming I don’t either quit from feels or pass out. I already know how America is and why poor Canada’s really going blind. They all need a FUCKING HUG. ALL OF THEM. I sought a hug would fix all the crap that’s going on, but still. Sorry for making this comment long.)
NaikoruJ chapter 22 . 10/10/2017
The last time I've heard of this story was about 6 years ago. Honestly, with the english level I used to have, I feel like I couldn't really appreciate it back then.
That's why when I went to reread the whole thing today, when I just randomly happened to remember it. Haha, I didn't hear about Hetalia for a while now, but it used to play a huge role in my weeby teen years, so I decided to make a little trip to the past.
... And oh wow, I'm so glad I did.

The writing in this is so good. I loved the way you described all the emotions and trauma everyone suffered through. I loved the way you converted their characters - I personally found all the changes very appropriate for their personalities and the things they went through. Not even once did I think about anyone being OOC.
I usually don't approve of OCs in fanfiction, but you worked with yours very well: they fit into the background of the story without stealing too much spotlight and they were actually very pleasant to read about. I'm impressed. :)
I was really heartbroken at certain parts, but at the same time it really made me stop and take a short break to appreciate my everyday life. The warnings and blessings in everyone's entries may have not held too much variety, but they still radiated important life lessons. The way you described everyone's emotions was so beautifully sad...
Lithuania's chapter broke my heart for real though. Poor little Toris, he lost literally everyone and yet his top priority is to go back and help his country. ;~; That letter hurt so much, and so did his breakdown afterwards. Augh.

I ended up writing way more than I intended;; Your account doesn't seem to be active for a while, which is a shame, but I still couldn't help but re-review this beautiful, unique piece of fanfiction. Thank you! :)

P.S. I really hope you continued writing, or that you may still intend to.
SuperLeaf chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
I made it this far without crying. I'm usually dry-eyed during stories, even sad ones, but this chapter with Lithuania… I don't know what it was exactly about it, but it hit me hard. I just started crying at the end and it was borderline sobbing, holy hell. This is and amazing story and very emotional, and poor Lithuania has nobody… you couldn't even leave, like, one of the Baltic's alive for him or somethin? Whatever it's your story and congrats on getting me to cry when I'm usually just sad, heh.
jennyVDL93 chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
I'm sorry I couldn't continue this. I don't know what to expect, but the day Spain was dead my hope all gone and I couldn't continue this.
Russia's Magic Pipe chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I found this really good quote by someone that I think matches perfectly with this chapter.
"Someone once asked me, 'Why do you like music so much?'
I replied, "Because its the only thing that stays after everything and everyone is gone.'" -Unknown
Yonakap chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Everyone is out of character.

It took me hours to recognize who is who in the chapters.
Sam chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I don't mean to be rude, but India has a canon character. He has a cameo appearance somewhere in Beautiful World, during the W High School clubs episodes, and I think one other time.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
Oh gosh, that was even better than the last two chapters! Amazing! Radiation poisoning is super serious too, and if i was in this situation with these guys, I'm not exactly a teen, I would probably demand to help, and if they didn't let me i would do it anyways. if that fails, I can just use a Magic Metal Pipe of Pain. J
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
omg that was pretty nasty... I LOVED IT. I just started writing some Hetalia fan work, and oh dear LORD, it's difficult to control so many characters, but you do an excellent job at it.
Bluecloud chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
Canada - the Jayfeather of post-apocalyptic Hetalia.