Reviews for The Devil's Queen
Crane chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
you should finish this.
littlevamp chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Wow, this story is awesome. I notice in your notes that you had some down time, and have found it sort of difficult to write. I understand, but hopefully it gets better. You're an awesome writer:) Hope you update soon, because you have a new fan that's dying to see what happens next:) Best wishes!-Lil V
Hakanii-chan chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
This was awesome! And I laughed at the author's comment I felt the same way! But it doesn't matter I still love wesker xD
CoyoteKid467 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
That was a great lengthy chapter! The beginning had a really nice tense feel to it, that I really liked. I love how Excella thought Wesker was delirious after he made a rather sain comment. ("Power consumes") lol. It's interesting to see Wesker so out of his zone. Great chapter update soon! :)
Diao Lover chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Good chapter, kinda funny that Excella's jealous of a flower. Kinda hoping that man coming to pick Excella and Wesker up doesn't die, don't know why.
Riot Siren chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Good job on depicting feral state/vulnerable Wesker. And Excella stepped up in a way we never saw in the game. My only quibble is how quickly she quickly stops being afraid of him. She just saw him literally tear two people apart, he tried to kill her, and she doesn't seem to think anything much is wrong with him until the very end. I guess I just expected to see more internal conflict with Excella at this point. Maybe you'll explore that in future chapters, though, so I apologize if you already have that in your back pocket.
Britt601 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Aww, poor Marcus Kauffman...not!

You know even though they are all bad guys, you can't help but to root for the bad guy that's up against the “bad guys” to go down.

Wesker's “episode” was very realistic and believable. The way you described it made me believe that I was in the sidelines (...or peeking around the hallway) watching it all go down. It must have been terrifying for Excella to just sit there and watch as Wesker tore the guy to pieces, that was also very visual, and gross, as well!

Can't wait for an update!
Ultimolu chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Hmm, interesting. I never thought of it that way that Wesker wanted to save the world because he was freaking crazy as hell but that does make sense.

Anyway, this chapter was good as usual but if I was Excella, I would have freaked out, probably peed myself. Feral Wesker scares the bejesus out of me.

...-dives under bed again-
Melyssa1023 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Amazing! I was wondering what kind of tactics Excella would use to snap Wesker out of his monster-mode. Reminds me of Chris and Jill P

And Wesker did save the world, but not the way he wanted though. I'd love to know if this was done in purpose or not.
Stimmen chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
You're a very good writer. I love the history of relations between Wesker and Excella. I like that Wesker appears as a monster that he is because of virus. His character is well described by you.

Please write as soon as possible continuation. I really want to know what will happen next.
Techne chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
The part from Wesker's POV was amazing. His need to prolong his life, balancing with not wanting to be consumed by the virus, but at the same time having no choice but to fall into it. The nature of him having no choice was amazing. Its the first true and realistic time I've ever read/seen Wesker have to give into something.

I understand Excella killing Lana, she was scared for her own life and chose herself over someone that she wouldn't have been able to help anyways. However, I also think it was foolish of her to waste her ammo on someone who was secods away from deaths door, smooth move Ms. Gionne. She better pray that she doesn't meet the same fate as Lana and Marcus with Wesker on the scene, that would be bad for the future of the game.
LittleMissAzure chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Mother of God, that chapter was scary! I'm loving and absolutly terrified of Feral Wesker, if he can do that to Marcus, just imagine him doing that to Chris! I-I'm going to hide under my bed now and hope Wesker doesn't hide me! Remember, you never saw me! *speeds off and dives under bed, whimpering and crying like a hurt puppy*
Ultimolu chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
...

! -runs away from author and story-

Holy sh*t, I knew Marcus was done for but holy sh*t. O_O

...I hated Excella in RE5 but holy sh*t am I scared for her now.

-dives under her own bed-
Diao Lover chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
This is such an amazing story, I love every bit of it. This has to be my favourite Excella story I have ever read. I loved all of this chapter, hope Wesker goes back to normal.
Melyssa1023 chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Magnificent way to describe the scene! Albert did keep his promise of killing him after all, although I would have liked him to do it consciously.

Amazing job so far, I can't wait to see the next chapter!