Reviews for Lost Brother Found
Alice chapter 4 . 3/16
LET HIM STAY A BASTARD I HATE JOHNS CHARECTER!
Yur story is epic
squidgy78 chapter 19 . 3/16
this is such a totally awesome story! I love the idea! please please update soon!
AJTish chapter 19 . 2/21
I'm so happy Jess and Jo aren't dead!Please don't kill them!They were the only two I loved with the brothers!
Starcrossedmoon chapter 19 . 2/12
Awsome
House1Nocturne chapter 19 . 2/3
Can't wait for next chapter! Can't wait to see Dean and Sam interact with Ellen. Liked this chapter a Lot!keep up the good writing update soon!
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh man, werewolf!Dean still hunting is pretty epic I must say. Great first chapter!
beauty0102 chapter 19 . 1/31
This was a great chapter so far can’t wait to see what is going come so please update soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 1/30
A virgin Dean. I suppose it could happen, just not very often in Fan Fiction.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 1/30
Sam's a dad and doesn't know it. Dean and Jo are a couple? Ellen will see to it if she approves.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/30
Does this mean that Dean will regard Jo as part of his pack? That would be nice for Dean, I think.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 1/30
The boy's lives move forward. I am so glad that Dean is going with Sam.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 1/30
Dean's first public change seemed to go well. Too bad John is so prejudiced.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 1/30
It's a wonder that John Winchester ever lasts as long as he did. As Bobby says "John just has that effect on people" when describing how John eventually made all his friends turn against him.
mikeysrevenge chapter 19 . 1/30
Please update soon. can't wait for more
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/30
I love the way you have set this story up to go forward. The rothers need and depend on each other and this is the way their relationship can grow.