Reviews for Lost Brother Found
The Mad Traveler chapter 20 . 6/24
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This cannot be over or on hiatus. I honestly cannot wait for another chapter. I absolutely love love love this fan fiction. It is amazing. The character's are really written very well and in character. The whole AU is a magnificent idea. I really like how you wrote it. I have no problems at all with anything, and for me that is really shocking. I love Chestervelle (DeanJo), it is my overall OTP in Supernatural. Sam and Jess are obviously another one of my OTPs. I love both pairings and how you write them. I really really hope Jess and Mary are okay. I love Meg, she is my favorite demon on the show, so I'm excited to see what she does. Yes, I did just write a whole paragraph to try and coax another chapter out of you. Pleas please please please please please update soon. I love this story.

SJ
The Mad Traveler chapter 17 . 6/24
Just something I noticed earlier, Jo has brown eyes. Not blue eyes. Yeah. Other than that I love love love it.
PrincessMagic chapter 20 . 4/21
Love this so much! Great idea and twist to the series!
Catgirlz99 chapter 20 . 4/6
Love it! keep going! This story is great!
white collar black wolf chapter 20 . 2/18
Really liked it
piglet7722 chapter 20 . 1/30
Omg I could not put down this fanfic today well except when I got my phone taken away in school for reading while I was should have been leaning but who listens to teachers
Reese chapter 20 . 1/24
Really good, keep up the great work! Please update soon, want another chapter thats as good as the last ones. Thank you :P
babyreaper chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Great seeing another chapter posted for this story,, glad that Ellen liked and trusted Dean and Sam enough to let Jo go with them, hope they will all be safe. Thx
House1Nocturne chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
IM SOOO HAPPY TO SEE MORE OF THIS STORY! I really love it and I've missed it! I'm happy Ellen is ok with them and can go past it all! CANT WAIT for more to come! Also glad to see more wolf form Dean! Will Ellen meet Dean in wolf form? Would be kinda interesting if they had to try and pass Dean off as a pet or foster pet wolf/dog at some point. Entertaining and angstrom lol. HOPE to see more SOON keep up the FANTASTIC work!
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
So dean and Jo are a couple with Ellen's blessing and Jess is still alive and waiting for Sam to rescue her. I wonder how the demon will approach Sam and what has happened to his daughter.
FatesShadow83 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Lovely!
need2no chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Glad to see you picked this up again. It's a great story. Hope it continues.
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Gah! You updated! I want you to know that I love this story so much that I'm gonna read it all over again, just so this new chapter will flow seamlessly. Thank you for not giving up on the story! Can't wait to read up on the new developments!
100 Star Night chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Thank you for updating, it made my day! PLEASE don't give up on this fic
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
I'm loving every word! but oh sam, hurry up and find jess and little mary!