Reviews for The Storm is Coming
Aisha04 chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
I thought the story was interesting. You do tend to confuse words that sound the same. Other than that it was great
Aisha04 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Interesting plot
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
please pick a tense and stick to it.
TheSpazChik chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
This was so cute. I especially love the scene where they did it in the room and made Draco's dad trip lol
BellaTallin chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
This story was wonderfully done. Even though the characters were definitely OOC it didn't matter. The way you wrote them it just worked perfectly. Rarely have I read stories in first person perspective that were done well but you really took the cake. You had me laughing multiple times throughout this story, your humor is great. I also really enjoyed the tension you built throughout the story, it was well played, (though ah.. certain.. scenes could have been a bit more descriptive *cheeky smile*). All in all there were very few errors and they didn't detract from the story at all so you've definitely earned a hearty well done! (And now I'm off to read some of your other stories.) :-)
BellaTallin chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Well at only chapter two I can't say much, but so far I'm loving this story! I love your sense of humor and cheek!
silverose29 chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
Awesome story loved it
Marisa chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I've got some constructive critique.

In the future, you should be more aware about writing in past or present. You keep switching throughout the whole story. It's rather distracting.

Also, some of the characters are really OOC. Try to avoid that. Your stories would be so much more realistic, if you do. I know, that if they weren't OOC, the story wouldn't be the same. But it WILL make a better story.

Anyways, it's a good story, but I've read better ones.
classicmovielover chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Great story, despite some errors. Congrats on finishing it.
lectoris aliquam chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
I love this story!

I love how you manage to fit an amazing plot and detail into only 20 chapters; I know a lot of people that would have painfully stretched it to well over 50!

Small suggestion... You should do a one-shot of when the battle ended and what happened in Greece (: I think it would be really good and many people would be interested

Love

Seven
Masho chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
ahahaaaahh aww :D lol. major lol.

youre a pretty amazing writer, except Snape is (cool, love him in this, of course) ooc as in younger in this fic, its nice.
KathAdrian chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
Great story ! Lovely, really :)

I loved jealous Severus ( but I honestly would have felt better if he'd hexed Draco just a few times )

Seriously, loved it :)
Alexa1993 chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
smwill28 chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
I am wondering if he is going to pop the question when he gets back, and the idea of being with her forever is what gives him strength to survive is mission. I don't know if the dark lord is setting snape up or not. Him coming back from meeting unharmed and the private meetings with the male inner circle order members has me worried
smwill28 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I think you enjoy being a tease :)