Reviews for Falling
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
So sad the ending :( but i liked it :)
KibaHinaFanForever chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ohmigod how sad. :'( DAMN TEME! :( (referring to Naruto, no offence if anyone likes Naruto, cos I sure as hell don't)
akanamilas chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Surprisingly, I can see that happening. But at the same time... I can't. Naruto just isn't that kind of guy y'know? But I did like it. Even though it didn't have a happy ending! *cries hysterically*
starchild51183 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
that was real good like all your stories keep up the good work
just-a-noob chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
FOr what it's worth, I think this is a very good story. The plot is easy to understand, and the feelings are simple but poingant. I think that these kinds of relationships are sad 'cause they really happen, and poor guys like Kiba get stuck trying to fix them. :( but I luv Hinata, and I certainly hope that the 'real' Naruto never acts like that! :)
Qwerty chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was very well done. The sections were exactly the right length, and I do not think Kiba's point of view sounded off at all.

Excellent work. Extremely sad, and powerful.
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh I've been there before, in Hinata's shoes. It hurts like crazy, I think a broken heart is the most painful thing one can expierence. Your one shot got me.
Sephonei chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I know how it feels to be that ghost sometimes. It's too bad that Kiba wasn't able to save her. I hope that there is someone there to save you.