Reviews for DenO the Masked Ashikabi
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hey please update this is badass
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Fuck you
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
i think the reason for that is you put all the best stuff in the beginning. you made it so epic so quick that its run you dry
Rocketman1728 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great story

p.s. if you can please don't give up and make another chapter...ya?
Symbolic Joker chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Aw... . But you're one of the best Rider Authors here! Man... this sucks. *Sigh* Oh well... .(As much as I want to adopt this I can't since I'm busy with my own fics)
Phil-0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
MUST HAVE MORE!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I wonder if another chapter take place?
GhostwriterMO chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh God, lol I love it! I love it! I love it! Kamen Rider Den-O and Sekirei are a perfect match together. Please update soon on this wonderful story. If you need any help I would gladly assist in any way. I just can't wait for more. Heck with the Den Liner Ryotaro can save Uzume and Chiho from that # $%& manipulative ! #$% Higa.(excuse me I didn't like that part of the series.)But I do enjoy a good Kamen rider Fusion, and you sir are one of the best here. Please update soon cause I can't wait to see Nega-Taros vs Higa and Team Den-O kick both of their $$'$ at the same time. Cause Ryotaro has what it takes to be the Ultimate Ashikabi! ORE SANJOU!
Symbolic Joker chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is a good story. Please update.
Wizeman293 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This story is getting good:D Please update. Who will win: Den-o or Nega Den-o?
oriongamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Idea why not have Musubi use the Kintaono and Tsukiumi use the uratazao
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
AWESOME!

Hope you get to continue with this someday.
King of Monsters chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Holy crap! Minato IS Ryotaro and Ryotaro IS Minato! HAHA DUDE THIS IS GENIUS! Keep it going!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
i got email saying there was a part 2 what happen to it?
deadly84 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Good stuff, btw i see Seto smashing his fist To Nega-den-o telling him to not forgot that there are two guys there (with Ryoutaro gawking that a guy did that with no fear. with the S&m twin sighing at that master doing something idiotic like that.