Reviews for Sins of the Flesh
Call and Answer chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Two questions for you: Where did you find the Stephen Sondhiem quote & Which version of Sweeney Todd did you see because I MUST KNOW :DDDD It seems almosts to good to be true please reply soon! (BTW great story keep up the AWESOME work!)
FunnyFloyd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nellie Lovett rocks!

Amazing little story
b1oom chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice. Ha, I wonder what Sondheim meant by that. In what context was that said?

{V}
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Whoah. Well. Oh my. Nellie gets assertive! A bit -too- much...Yeah, I love the turnaround with her slamming him into the wall for once :D

How did I miss this story?...Now I'm kind of ticked that I didn't see it sooner. It's great - totally IC and well-written. And I'm SO glad to hear about that production of ST that you saw, where Todd and Lovett are all over each other during Little Priest. Because really, I think that's exactly the way it would've happened. Those two are simply made for each other, though Sweeney isn't quite aware of it; and you've brought that across splendidly here. Nice job! :)
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
It's certainly interesting to see their positions reversed XD
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
A very tactful ending, that. I applaud your restraint.

Anyway, it wasn't out of character, I think. I could see it happening. But...

But what about the AFTER? Are you going to add a second chapter?
CaptainSparrow-luv chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow.

That was very cool :D

Just the way you described the whole thing was.. WOW XD

Hands began to push at her shoulders – a light warning – a warning she normally would have heeded, but did not today. “Get away . . . Mrs. Lovett . . . I can’t give you . . . Lucy . . .”

'Sweeney My dear, I don't give a .'

But today was different. Today he had given her hope – real, tangible, delicious hope . . . and then he'd left her stranded. Adrift. Burning.

That's not a nice thing to do, is it? I feel with her. :o

Another oneshot I love :D

Great job!
Ghost in Front of Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh the joys of Sweenett. :D

I love Mrs. Lovett's assertive character in this story; she's daring, and not afraid to take charge. It played out nicely.

Great job!
Bloody Pumpkinhead chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was... entertaining. ;)