Reviews for Evolution?
AllWolfXFox chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I like ta know what happens.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Love the story can't wait for next chapter! XD
Allseer chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
What are you doing?! Update! You cant leave it at that! God!
NexIncendius chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I would be very happy if this were to be updated, although seeings as the last update was two years ago I don't hold much hope, but I will continue to enjoy the first two chapters.
Tamarillo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*gasp* no way. A transformers Anima crossover? Yay! *noms it*
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This could be fabulous if farther developed. It's certainly interesting now - a cross between Anima and Transformers. Wow. And Sam being mistaken for an ancient Egyptian god, another wow. Please consider continuing this fic.
lildevil425 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
u have 2 update!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Joyfull Scroll chapter 2 . 1/23/2010

I guess there are SOME things out there that can STILL make even Cybertronians shocked!

Sam's reaction IS understandable though... is there some Egyptian Myth that could explain all that?

Whoa... wonder how SIMMONS is going to react if he see's Sam's NEW form? Will Ratchet be able to fix Sam's broken wing? That's obviously the pain he's feeling. Cool that he has the Eagles Sight as well!
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh this sounds like one WICKED twist to the second movie! What exactly ARE these 'Anima'? Is there an actual Anime on this? Or is this an original idea?

Well I really like the idea of Sam having Wings! That's so cool! Will he be able to control when he sprouts them? Like Van Fanel in Escaflowne?
Rainspiral chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
cool! Can mikala become one too? A dog! No a cat! no a. . . um lizard? Nah. Hmm. . . I got it! A fox! Can you not see how cute that would be?
baby bumble bee chapter 2 . 10/26/2009