Reviews for Cookies
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Sweet, and now I want cookies.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww cute
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
:) I love the team's reactions to the cookies (and later the lack thereof). And Parker pouting, with Eliot's resolve almost breaking. My two favorite lines: "The next incident was a few weeks later, and it involved Parker, as incidents usually do." "Instead, he calmly explained that one does not just make cookies on request at three in the morning, and gently nudged her back to the door."
LadyArin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ah, Eliot, one of the softest tough guys out there, though he'd threaten to beat up anyone who said that in his presence.

I liked it; it was cute.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Liked this. It was cute.
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I may have melted into a puddle of goo. It's so sweet how Eliot can't resist the pull of his makeshift family, even though he tries his best.

Thanks for sharing!
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so random and funny, loved it!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw! Really sweet! I almost wish there was more (just like cookies!). Great story, sadly, it is actually in-character! Loved it.
Goody chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
man, those cookies sounded delicious! You made me very hungry. Loved Hardison's reactions the most, he's just so cute, always looking at Eliot hopefully. Parker thinking he was attracted to Eliot was fun too. Great teamfic! Thanks.
Liz chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That's adorable! Love it.