Reviews for In Which Katara is Tied to a Tree
Shadowhammer321 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Best. Title. Ever!
Seriously, I was totally drawn in by the title. A nice, speculative one-shot, and a brilliant description of Zuko ('GIve him time' 'Time to what? Spontaneously combust?') Brilliant.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The bit with Zuko at the end here makes this. Dumb name you ended up remembering, buddy. :P
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice work! I had never thought about Katara being on her feet and tied to the tree all night. You've kept everyone in character, and I especially liked Iroh with the tea. Now, however, I do wonder what Zuko was planning on doing with Katara (and Sokka) after he'd captured Aang. I rather liked this line, in context: "She was certain she wouldn't be able to beat him, but she was pretty sure she could outrun him." That would certainly have been interesting, though I'm not sure I share Katara's confidence. The ending line was good and a nice finish. Great job with the story. :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A very insightful analysis of the episode.
klagana1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh i hope more is comimg!
iryna chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Love it! :D

Haha, I had to re-watch the episode after reading this fic XD
zuko4ever1477 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was very well done! I don't think I've ever read anything like that. You kept all of the characters exactly the way they are in the series, and the reflections for both Zuko and Katara were unique and dead on. Keep up the great work!
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I just left a review over at LJ but repeating here how much I enjoyed this fic. A fresh take on a well known scene. As I said on LJ-there isn't enough Season One Zuko/Katara fic being written these days (everybody's writing post-Season Three stuff I guess).

That ending line (where Zuko starts the sentence satisfied and ends up with Katara watching him drown) is just so beautiful constructed! Lol, and you even manage to include the pirates.