Reviews for Messages
LAVenus111213 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awesome! Love the "phone tag"!
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
akiza2894 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was very funny! I love it! I always love it whenever Jack teases Aki...hahaha...
autumn chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
love it
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
how sweet! Yusei and Aki 4 ever!
Empty Phrase chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's an intresting point of view. I also had this complicated relationship between Aki And Jack in my mind and was wondering how those two hot tempered fellows would cope.

Nice One Shot.
serpenscape chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I thought I had read all of your Yusei x Aki's, but then I saw this one and read it, and it was SO GOOD! I loved it, especially the little kiss at the end! Keep it up! )
Prince of Duels chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really like this story, are you going to be writing any more 5d's? This one is written so well, seriously I would read all your other YuseixAki fics
night wind98 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
TenshiNoHoshi800 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
3 words: A-MAZ-ING. This had to be one of the best (if not THE best)faithshipping fanfiction I've ever read! The plot, the mechanics-everything was great! Awesome job! D
Reader chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh my freaken religion . You are one of the best writers in this joint I love your work Its so beautiful i can cry. Keep up with the writing especially this couple. ;D

Love ,

A reader
AnimeGirl4Ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Let me tell you something: I've read a TON of YuseixAki fanfiction, and some of them are really good, and some are OK. This one falls in the first category. Great job!
The Wind Bird's Song chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I am forever thankful to Baxter54132 for requesting this! It's really cute without going over-the-top fluffy. And it's funny. Good job!
Seproth chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ah Ushio even in high school he knew

"I'm going to become a motor cycle riding security guard in the future."

just like in that moment it was irrelevant. Oh well

I like this story it was cute.
Erica Court chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hm. I'll say it should happen for real in the show.