Reviews for Proud of You
englishteacups chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
So far, so good, dear. I hope you could continue with the story. I'm curious as to how it will end. Keep on writing and do continue what you have started. :)

Carpe diem! :D
Elite-Nachos chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Hehe please update soon. I can't wait to see was happens next
Fizzabella chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. You started with a great premise and I'm glad the Trio really gave Dumbledore what was coming to him:)

Warm regards,

Fizzabella
Artemis Decibal chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
So touching in many ways!
MrsSRE Snape chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
i really liked this chapter.
la-the dreary puppett chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Definitely worth the wait-great job!
notwritten chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
evol love chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Update soon, please, this fic rocks!
Blackraven4400 chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
I like this chapter I hope that Severus will apologize to Hermione. update when you can.
la-the dreary puppett chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Great job!
StaticEcho19 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Good story so far!

Enjoyed the last chapter and can't wait to read what you have in store for these two.
wintersong1954 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Very interesting premise and I like the way you're developing the interaction. I've read other fan fics where Dumbledore is revealed to have not been killed but they all seemed to have a slightly less than realistic emotional feel to them. The anger from Hermione toward Dumbledore and Harry's quiet reastion fit the circumstances. Even Severus' reaction is very real and closer to his persona. I'll be interested to see where you take this.
bookslug chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Col! They're back! My two favourite characters :). Wow...*sprints off twice as fast to read more*
bookslug chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw, that was just beautiful. *sprints off to read next chapter*
Blackraven4400 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I just got done reading all 5 chapters of this story and I like it . I am looking forward top more of it. update when you can.