Reviews for Proof
shc92 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I liked this a lot. The struggles and emotions are very realistic considering the circumstances. I love the way they've held on together. Lots of emotion here and I love the way it ends on a hopeful note.
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Really, really good. Beautiful. You got the emotions perfectly. Hope there's more?
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw so sweet I love it! :)
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Phenomenal. Absolutely amazing. This was extremely well written and I completely adore it.

Bravo!
ImFearless chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I loved your story, it was sad but happy and a little emotional. You did a great job presenting the characters and the characters problems, feelings, and love for each other.

- Briana
Erin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very well done. So glad that the crisis point managed to finally propel them forward to a place of honesty where they could be there for each other.
stress chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really liked this. This was a different take on the future for Jimmy and Abby, and it's interesting to see what might happen. I could just see Jimmy taking care of Abby this way - and your little moments between them are so sweet and entirely in character. I feel for Abby, too. I can only imagine how difficult it will be for them to get past what happened - if they can - and this is entirely believable.

Great job!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Most post-series stories dealing with Abby and Jimmy and their time after getting off of Harper's Island make it seem like neither of the two had any trouble moving on and forgetting about what happened. They make it seem like it was so easy to heal from it, but this is a much more realistic scenario, I think.

I'm sure Abby would have a whole lot of trouble moving on, because she'd feel so guilty about everything.

I think this was written very well, very in character, and very realistically.

The bit about how they quit therapy because they could communicate so well was nice. I liked it.

I also liked the ending. Although she's not fully better, she's very much on her way to becoming so.

Nice job with this. I didn't think it was offensive, and I didn't think it was that depressing. It ended on a happy note, at least, and it shows the progress Abby makes throughout the first year after Harper's Island.

No complaints about this, I thought it was great!

Keep writing!

Leaving-My-Mark
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i like this. it was sad, but maybe more realistic than we'd want to think!
watch.your.mouth chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw!Once again, you have written a wonderful peice of art!:)

my favourite part is definitely the way you've ended it!:)