Reviews for Just Another Day
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Cute!
Bo Yi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ahhh, this...I'm even what to say...How should I put it?...Umm, it's very good, structurally and imaginatively...
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
adorable, fluffy and (best of all) in character! i love the way you portray them, how them seem to need to go at each other constantly in their special brand of verbal assault. very good work!
Himekun chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Ahh, wonderful. Great atmosphere. You should continue thins, make it into a full story. Or just write more of this pairing.

Beautiful.

Thank you.
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hi there :) It's chibi_spork from LJ, just to let you know.

I've read this before on the Prusstria comm, I think, but I'm not sure if I commented it. Either way, I'm going to review it here :) Because I REALLY like this, it's wonderfully written and the characterisation is absolutely perfect. It was also pretty funny and I laughed out loud in a couple of places. But obviously my favourite part was the end! How Roderich didn't even notice the effect that him wiping off the sauce had on Gilbert...and Gilbert getting even LOL It was hot o_o The last couple of lines were really cute and sweet though - it was such a perfect way to end it. I loved this ficlet incredibly much 33
REDskies chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Heehee. Oh Stella, you make me like this pairing more and more and more and more :D Thanks for writing this :3 I'll attempt to write some Hetalia... Some time.
ghjggggggggggghjgjgukyghjhbjbj chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow *is so happy to see more of this pairing* and written so well too! I really like this, much loves for you *fail review* XD