Reviews for Each Other's Back
TheNaggingCube chapter 16 . 2/27
Very nice cross over, good blending of the teams. Adore Ziva and Colby.
ghostlyangel chapter 16 . 1/4
That was an awesome fanfic.
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 1/3
I love both of these shows. I am excited to see them together.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I'm enjoying this one so far. Off to a nice start. I don't know the NCIS characters, but am still able to follow along a bit.

I was surprised to see fourth/fifth season (not sure which, since no Nikki or Megan) Charlie described as "athletic" though - though I guess it works talking of movement instead of his somewhat pudgy build at the time.

Poor McGee; he just wanted to hobnob with the bigwigs and look what happened to him.
StarfyreMaiden chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Awesome. I can see McGee and Charlie together.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Good
catherinerobertson27 chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
I really enjoyed this crossover, I like Numbers and NC IS is my favorite show. thank you.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It has an excellent mixture of suspense and action, as well as hurt and comfort. I like how you merged the two teams together so seamlessly. It felt right. The characterization was great, and the plot was a lot of fun. Excellent work.
ZomePeople13 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
WOW!
This was some serious writing! LOVE IT, you are an amazingly talented writer, the plot was awesome, all characters were perfectly described, the POV's changed cleverly to keep things clear and interesting, it wasn't hard to read for a non-American, and I could keep going on and on... :D
I just simply love it, lets leave it there ;)
picabone99 chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
amazing story. loved the plot and use of characters. great crossover.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
No idea what Numbers is about.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
That was cool and unique. I hope that u would write more
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 16 . 11/19/2011
calikocat chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
This, was a very well planned, well thought out crossover. Absolutely loved it! Everybody was in character and it was just awesome!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011