Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
AyaEmett chapter 14 . 6/26
H-I-A-T-U-S
adiFrances chapter 1 . 6/10
Is this fanfiction complete?
Because I want to read it till the end.
G4rd3n chapter 6 . 5/29
,o?p
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 14 . 5/11
I know this is old but is this fic on hiatus or discontinued?
EmoNeko chapter 14 . 4/28
Please continue love the story !
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 14 . 4/27
Awwwwwwww, I'm so sad that you are discontinuing this story!

I thought that the characterization was well done, and that the plot line seemed well thought out and I was so excited to see the rescue group! They would certainly shake Hogwarts up!

I understand going back and reading things that you did in the past and cringing because you see all of the mistakes that you made and feel that the writing was sub par (I do that with my own writing A LOT.) However, we are our own worst critic, we can certainly see flaws when there may be none.

While I am disappointed that you are discontinuing this story, I am hoping that some day you may gain inspiration again and write more.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors, and thank you so much for this wonderfully magical tale!

Inu-Ice-Dragon
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 4/6
This fic is painful because I love Sasuke, and in this even though he's on Voldemort and Orochimaru's side, he's not evil!
He's just too deep in the dark and can't get out so easily because where he is and his mission!

He's so canonical it's Hurt! D'x

Sakura and Hinata felt Naruto'd chakra! Yeah!
Soon!

Naruto's relationship with Severus barely growing into romantic.
I wonder if the pairing just simply hints (pre-slash fic kind of thing) or would really grow?

I'm sad that Sasuke in here and not even evil (I'm torn here) because my Sasunaru mind as the no.1 OTP of mine in NARUTO, keep playing part when i read this fic!

I know the Severus/Naruto wouldn't change, that's why i still vote for Severus to show or expression something to Naruto.

Please continue if possible!
katat2002 chapter 14 . 3/28
pleeeaaassseeee it's been abt 7 YEARS!
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 14 . 2/27
This pairing shouldn't work, but somehow it seriously does! By far my favourite Naruto story. Thank you so much :)
Avid Fan chapter 14 . 2/14
"I'm sorry" author says
"It's been a year, I'll never wait that long again" author says
Why you always lying mmmohmygod stahp feckin lying
No but seriously 4years mate?
Nike Scarlet chapter 14 . 1/3
Sakura has finally found Naruto!
shadowcat ninja chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
What both Snakes together oh no
Meokachan chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
Plz UPDATE right now unless you are dead or injured badly
wildcat1144 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015