Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
pie480 chapter 14 . 2/22
Nooooooo! I need more! This is so good! Thank you for the awesome fanfic. Please update soon! Like the relationships. I hope Sasuke comes out good in the end. can't wait to reD about the reunion between the Kenosha shinobi. I bet sakuras going to punch him. : ]
BluOwl chapter 14 . 2/19
Oh my gosh, you cant just leave me there! Not when the team's coming to Hogwarts! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE UPDATE SOOOOON I NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE CHAPTEEEEERRS

*ahem*

Yes, well. You cant deny, this is an awesome story and i definitely need to follow/fav this so i can see the next chappie soon. Update quickly!
bloodyredfox chapter 14 . 2/16
Update this wonderful story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 2/11
Please, I know it's been forever, but could you please consider continuing this masterpiece? I have yet to see any true romance, and the Konoha gang just reached Naruto! Things were just starting to come to a real head here!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 2/11
I grinned like a maniac when I saw how you played the reunion between the two shinobi. Very nicely done, and subtle at the same time.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 2/11
After I saw who Voldemort was meeting, I imagined Naruto's reaction for, like, five minutes. I cannot wait to see how you handle this, it's so deliciously enticing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/10
I know this all happened very quickly, but somehow you don't make it seem like it. I already can't wait to read more, this will be by far hilarious and heartwarming.
goat99 chapter 14 . 2/3
this is great
PLEASE update soon
really enjoy it
Manillalu chapter 14 . 2/2
Oh, man! That is sooooo naruto. Wonderful story
Kyuu-Hime chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
This story is GOOD so please continue.
escape5 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
are you going to continue this fanfic? you really should, especially as i can't wait to read what's going to happen next.
XandyNZ chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Whenever I find this story again, I just have to keep rereading it... Love the idea, and I can't wait to see what happens next!... If you're still writing it.

You've really done a good job writing out the characters personalities so well, it's a really believable crossover. Can't wait for Team Rescue to come into the picture, and the Naruto / Severus friendship is all kinds of aw as well :D
ArtemisKirara7 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
please update!
sportytc chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
just wondering if you were going to be updating this story any time soon and if yes or no can you please let me know.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Who would jump who first? Naruto or Snape? Harry or Malfoy? Or maybe...a surprise attack by Sasuke towards Naruto! Oh! Then Snape happens by and goes Rambo on Sasuke's ass! Maybe we throw in a Orochimaru an Voldemort tea party.

Yeah...spent a long time re-reading this story. Made me giggle and my yaoi senses are going haywire.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »