Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
RIP "Hanging by a Moment"
Many years of waiting and rereading this marvelous fic.
May this story one day rise from the grave.
Chiyo Yuki chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
This story is so fricking amazing!
I love it! 333333
ProcrastinatingQueen chapter 14 . 10/12/2017
I absolutely love this story so far! The pacing is good, grammar and punctuation excellent, and the plot is wonderful! I adore the idea of Naru and Severus together, and I only wish there were more authors to write this couple!

Also, just a question I have. If summons apparently have no problem being accessed in the 'outsideas you've proven with Sasuke's usage of his snakes), why has Naruto not attempted to contact anyone through the toads? Also, being an Anbu (Anbu capitan even), Naruto's skill arsenal would be far more than what is shown. And if that was the case, would Naru not have been more capable of dealing with Sasuke's appearance at the ball? Clones to watch the other intruders (possibly to assasinate if necessary), and more to watch the students and warn the staff? Anbu are more cautious and careful than what Naruto did, specifically Naru being a capitan that has experience in handling a situation better than he did.

I really do hope that you continue this story, whether you do this now or in a year or two. I would really appreciate some closure on this story, as I'm extremely interested in seeing Naru meet up with his team and get back into the swing of things! I'm also really curious as to how you'll have Naru and Sev live their lives together in the future.

Anyway, thank you for this wonderful story so far! Good luck on the continuation of it, I look forward to any updates you might put in the future!
Travesti chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
'Twas good! You've captured everyone perfectly! I love Naruto's sass and Snape's snark!
PiffyEQ chapter 14 . 9/1/2017
I really hope that your muse will inspire you to come back and finish this fantastic fic :)
Mystic-Myth chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
'I won't abandon this storycries at the lie*
gabyxx21 chapter 14 . 8/12/2017
I like and I like to look forward to the next chapter
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
Since this probably won't ever get updated. I'll cry.
Mystic-Myth chapter 14 . 5/31/2017
*cries* it's never gonna get updated
Mystic-Myth chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
SASUKE EEEEEEE
Mystic-Myth chapter 7 . 3/3/2017
Naruto the matchmaker
Maxine chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Yes! Hurry up too! I'll be- WE'LL be waiting! Ja ne!
Maxine chapter 14 . 1/10/2017
Ooh shit, Sauke on the fucking lose! Damn it, hurry up, Hatake, Nara, Hyuuga, Haruno!
Maxine chapter 11 . 1/10/2017
I really really hate it when people underestimate the uchihas- Sasuke Uchihas to be specific.
Maxine chapter 10 . 1/10/2017
Oh shot oh shit oh shit oh shot oh fucking shit! Damn auto correction, I don't care!
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »