Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 14 . 5/5
Please, please, please, PLEASE tell me this isn't actually abandoned. This story has quickly become my absolute favorite naruto/harry potter fic and I was really looking forward to reading about the rescue team finding Naruto! I know you have a life, and that's obviously more important than a story, but if there's any possibility of updating...please?
Greyspell chapter 14 . 4/28
I know life sucks hard but please please please write more chapters! This story is awesome and I really wanna know how its going to finish!
Pinlie chapter 14 . 3/2
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore this fic! The pairing, character development, and especially the way you choose the supposed villains and humanize them via Naruto and empathy. Love it loads!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow.. Has it been 2 years already since you updated? Haha, time really flows fast! But the story is still as exciting, orginial and as enjoyable to read as I remembered. :) You. Are. A. Genius :D You make their dynamics WORK. It's so fascinatingly wierd. And awesome. And heartbreaking (Sasuke. -_-). But anyways, just wanted to drop of this string of thoughts I had whil reading through this again XD Nostalgia
pie480 chapter 14 . 2/22
Nooooooo! I need more! This is so good! Thank you for the awesome fanfic. Please update soon! Like the relationships. I hope Sasuke comes out good in the end. can't wait to reD about the reunion between the Kenosha shinobi. I bet sakuras going to punch him. : ]
BluOwl chapter 14 . 2/19
Oh my gosh, you cant just leave me there! Not when the team's coming to Hogwarts! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE UPDATE SOOOOON I NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE CHAPTEEEEERRS

*ahem*

Yes, well. You cant deny, this is an awesome story and i definitely need to follow/fav this so i can see the next chappie soon. Update quickly!
bloodyredfox chapter 14 . 2/16
Update this wonderful story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 2/11
Please, I know it's been forever, but could you please consider continuing this masterpiece? I have yet to see any true romance, and the Konoha gang just reached Naruto! Things were just starting to come to a real head here!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 2/11
I grinned like a maniac when I saw how you played the reunion between the two shinobi. Very nicely done, and subtle at the same time.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 2/11
After I saw who Voldemort was meeting, I imagined Naruto's reaction for, like, five minutes. I cannot wait to see how you handle this, it's so deliciously enticing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/10
I know this all happened very quickly, but somehow you don't make it seem like it. I already can't wait to read more, this will be by far hilarious and heartwarming.
goat99 chapter 14 . 2/3
this is great
PLEASE update soon
really enjoy it
Manillalu chapter 14 . 2/2
Oh, man! That is sooooo naruto. Wonderful story
Kyuu-Hime chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
This story is GOOD so please continue.
escape5 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
are you going to continue this fanfic? you really should, especially as i can't wait to read what's going to happen next.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »