Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
Sakura Hyuga chapter 1 . 7/3
I've been waiting for an update since 2013, and wow has time fled! This story remains as one of my most favourite, and after I read your author note, I was sad that it wasn't a story you might continue. But eh, life of an adult gets in the way and I understand that.

I was wondering though, if you were never going to continue this, maybe you could post the outline of this story? Just to give us readers some sort of closure?

EverlastingDreamer chapter 14 . 6/23
Please write more!
Mirage Alcedame chapter 14 . 6/3
I am weeping right now. T.T There be no more chapters! XC lol On a serious note this story is freaking great even though you haven't seemed to be on here very often in a long while.
If life has happened then that is understandable but I'll always be on the other side of this screen hoping you'll pick this back up again. It really is good writing and storyline.
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 14 . 5/5
Please, please, please, PLEASE tell me this isn't actually abandoned. This story has quickly become my absolute favorite naruto/harry potter fic and I was really looking forward to reading about the rescue team finding Naruto! I know you have a life, and that's obviously more important than a story, but if there's any possibility of updating...please?
Greyspell chapter 14 . 4/28
I know life sucks hard but please please please write more chapters! This story is awesome and I really wanna know how its going to finish!
Pinlie chapter 14 . 3/2
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore this fic! The pairing, character development, and especially the way you choose the supposed villains and humanize them via Naruto and empathy. Love it loads!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow.. Has it been 2 years already since you updated? Haha, time really flows fast! But the story is still as exciting, orginial and as enjoyable to read as I remembered. :) You. Are. A. Genius :D You make their dynamics WORK. It's so fascinatingly wierd. And awesome. And heartbreaking (Sasuke. -_-). But anyways, just wanted to drop of this string of thoughts I had whil reading through this again XD Nostalgia
pie480 chapter 14 . 2/22
Nooooooo! I need more! This is so good! Thank you for the awesome fanfic. Please update soon! Like the relationships. I hope Sasuke comes out good in the end. can't wait to reD about the reunion between the Kenosha shinobi. I bet sakuras going to punch him. : ]
BluOwl chapter 14 . 2/19
Oh my gosh, you cant just leave me there! Not when the team's coming to Hogwarts! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE UPDATE SOOOOON I NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE CHAPTEEEEERRS

*ahem*

Yes, well. You cant deny, this is an awesome story and i definitely need to follow/fav this so i can see the next chappie soon. Update quickly!
bloodyredfox chapter 14 . 2/16
Update this wonderful story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 2/11
Please, I know it's been forever, but could you please consider continuing this masterpiece? I have yet to see any true romance, and the Konoha gang just reached Naruto! Things were just starting to come to a real head here!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 2/11
I grinned like a maniac when I saw how you played the reunion between the two shinobi. Very nicely done, and subtle at the same time.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 2/11
After I saw who Voldemort was meeting, I imagined Naruto's reaction for, like, five minutes. I cannot wait to see how you handle this, it's so deliciously enticing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/10
I know this all happened very quickly, but somehow you don't make it seem like it. I already can't wait to read more, this will be by far hilarious and heartwarming.
goat99 chapter 14 . 2/3