Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
Psycho-Jellybean chapter 14 . 4/3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you haven't updated in forever ... ; w ; don't suppose your even going to update this story anymore is there ? ... well one can hope.
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 3/23
Kawaii, they're so cute together! You're doing a brilliant job.
StarOfTime chapter 2 . 3/23
This story just keeps on getting better and better.
StarOfTime chapter 1 . 3/23
WOW! This pairing isn't something I thought I would like. In fact the very idea made me shudder in horror, but I can't turn down a good Harry Potter Naruto crossover. So I looked and I was pleasantly surprised. This. Fic. Is. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Keep. It. up.
XxMJXx chapter 14 . 3/12
I absolutely adore this story! I have been lookin for his pairing for AGES! I swear people should do more NaruSnape ! Update soon! This is a WONDERFUL story! And please can u hurry up just a bit with their relationship! I'm dying for them to kiss or shag already XD! Great job! 3
Clow Angel chapter 14 . 3/10
Please update this?

By the way, I spent an hour looking for this fic because it disappeared from my lists! What the heck, ffnet! I cant find so many of my faves!
MeowChan88 chapter 14 . 2/22
Love your story wish you would have continued it!
Please continue this story. I like stories with Severus and Naruto. I read it many times.
Fishcake-9 chapter 14 . 1/2
Hey! Really awesome fanfiction! Keep writing!seriously!
Rain-of-Jazz chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
AWWWWW so cute! And I was right carnage! Now there's going to be more! Also I know that there will be major teasing when it comes to Naruto and Severus by Naruto's friends hehehe can't wait! Also I want to read about them getting together already all of them! I'm also curious of how the whole Madara senario will play out or if you're just not going to have it since this is AU... that would be interesting.
Rain-of-Jazz chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Okay yeah I can already see the carnage
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
I loved this story! I especially love Naruto's characteristic, a tad bit different from cannon. I also can't wait to read the chapter where Naruto finally meets up with Sakura and Hinata! Please continue with it!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
awwww geeez, come on update soon please, it's been sooooo long since u have
Kelly185891 chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Please will you update already, you have written the best and unique Naruto/Harry Potter crossover ever and stopped writing at the best part. Please update and continue writing. Find inspiration somewhere! I know you still write I saw another story written in October! :(
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »