Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10's been 3years...
Murasaki Hina chapter 14 . 9/19
I really liked this idea that you put up. The slow progress of everything else makes it worth it. To be honest though, I would like to be sewing the end soon. The story has progressed quite far, quite well, and quite enough. The climax is probably soon. I look forward to seeing an update sometime this year hopefully.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 13 . 9/7
Sasuke your being an idiot!
Kittenlzlz chapter 14 . 9/6
Can I just say, I really really love this:) ik its unlikely you'll update this but I do hope you do.
Visi no Okami chapter 14 . 7/23
This story was absolutely incredible, even while being unfinished. I was sincerely shocked when I saw the pairing in this story but began enjoying it greatly while reading all days, all nights. I really appreciated it if you would finish this story, doesn't matter how long it would take. You have my respect as I have read many of your stories. Keep up the good work good luck in your real life! This review is too formal but it's worth it ! :D
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 7/13
I'm wondering why Naruto go out of his way to help Ron cheat even after snape told him to stop. Did Konoha not have individual in-class assignments worth marked? Then again I guess he could have misunderstood it as a prep/mock exam not worth marks.

Lol duck butt. Escaped the fate of having another snake fetish pedo after his bum.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 7/11
Glad that he is such good friends with Sakura.

lol the orange menace . Well snape is lucky it wasn't Rock lee n Gai-sensei that appeared. Cause I'm sure snape would want to mindbleach all things green.

Haha channeling duckbutt.

Good thing the hat didn't go insane from the kyuubi.

Though I wonder why orochinaru hadn't taken over duckbutt's body yet.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 7/11
Hmm does that mean In reverse, snape has the potential to be a superchef.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 7/11
Xd glad he's working his friendship magic on the grumpy-pants. Snape needs friends that care for him and aren't going to use him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice start .

Nice banter with snape.

Lol Naruto must be at heaven. Fresh Ramen any flavour any time anywhere.
cbluna chapter 14 . 7/8
I dont even know where to start but i'll try.
1- the plot - how the BLOODY HELL did you come up with this?! Its brilliant!
2-the pairings: gooooddsss snape/naruto? PERFECT and just wow
3- character development: OMG i cant believe how accurate you portrayed naruto while at the same time making him more interesting.
4- completion: ARE YOU CONTINUING THIS? PLEASEPLEASE tell me your are. I cant WAIT to see how severus/naruto and drako/ harry turns out. Im so excited to see how the anbus are recieved at hogwarts and how snape will react. JEEZ you're a good author. So are you continuing this? (Just curious)
Catcat1520 chapter 14 . 7/8
Yay! His teams on their way! This is sooo good! Please continue!
Sakura Hyuga chapter 1 . 7/3
I've been waiting for an update since 2013, and wow has time fled! This story remains as one of my most favourite, and after I read your author note, I was sad that it wasn't a story you might continue. But eh, life of an adult gets in the way and I understand that.

I was wondering though, if you were never going to continue this, maybe you could post the outline of this story? Just to give us readers some sort of closure?

EverlastingDreamer chapter 14 . 6/23
Please write more!
Mirage Alcedame chapter 14 . 6/3
I am weeping right now. T.T There be no more chapters! XC lol On a serious note this story is freaking great even though you haven't seemed to be on here very often in a long while.
If life has happened then that is understandable but I'll always be on the other side of this screen hoping you'll pick this back up again. It really is good writing and storyline.
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »