Reviews for Yule Ball Redux
ONNMT chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
EXCELLENT.

HP isn't even my main fandom, but hot damn this was spectacular - the writing quality is beyond exceptional, and everyone seems remarkably in-character. The conversation was fun, and Ron's dismay was reflected very well; Hermione was smart as always, and though the foreshadowing was a little strong, Draco's teasing worked well. I love how you used British terms, and the mention of over 10 characters was great.

The whole one-shot was described beautifully, although I'm curious as to why you used quotation marks instead of the proper speech ones? Probably just down to your writing style, but... XD

So, yeah! Great Drarry one-shot! :D
-ONNMT
Yoroichicat chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Amazing. Absolutely hilarious.
k chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
great story, maybe seaquel?
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Too funny !
Draco's Felix chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
A tad confusing at times but awesome! :P
yinyangempress chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
lol aw man I was hoping that it went to the ball to see everyone's reactions lol
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was amazing so great. Haha I dont think I'll ever forget this story.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Hermione fainted as well? hehehehehehehehehe
dmrar chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hahaha very funny!

i liked it but wish it was a bit longer!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
does everyone faint in this story? lmao love it
kittycat5261 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
rofl great story, soo funny! You should continue it! add another chapter atleast, my imagenation sucks so I can't reall imagen Snape's and McGonagall's reactions.
Account up to deletion chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
EPIC!

This would have been so cool if it had happened in the book :O

I can see Snape having a seizure and McGo yelling things about Merlin's pants.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
lol! i like it :) good work :)
Kitty Smith chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love this so so so much! You should totally add on more! It's hilarious! 3
SweetShiva chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, that was great. However, while the dialogue was superb, I would have liked to see more detail: Where were they when the story began? Were they in the Great Hall? Were they eating? Are they dressed casually? What's time of day?

It was just a litte too vague.

Regards,