Reviews for Brown
EO4eva911 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
*Wipes away a tear threatening to fall* That was sad and well sad...
talestoldbydeadfriends chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was so sweet, and cute at the same time, and then it got super sad, and no I feel sad. But it was beautifully written.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WOW that was beautiful. I loved it so much. It was sweet and sad and painful and hopeful and romantic and just plain wonderful. Thank you!
ddrplayer07 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
really sad D:

but I love drama and tragedy *-*

amazing! congratz
NettieC chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Well, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw a new story from you... I'd all but given up. It didn't matter that it was one I'd already read and loved before because, as I told you when you first wrote it for the comp, it's just perfect.

Olivia and Elliot have such an affinity that it would last beyond this lifetime.

Their daughter is such a beautiful touch, perpetuating their love and their story for the next generation.

Hope this means we'll be reading more stories soon.
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OMSVU! im crying! aww that was so cute i was so not expecting that! you did an amazing job and im still crying!
mrslee chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Okay, firstly, I am moving - just not in the direction which some would call productive.

Secondly, I would challenge the use of the word "alive". I feel very much sleepy. Lol.

Lastly, and I think I've told you this already, this story is the bomb. You totally should have won that comp. It was either rigged or you were stalking the judges. And if I know you...remember, hide in the bushes and use binoculars. Just between you and me ;)

Also, you suck for making me tear up at work. Now I have a billion people staring at me. Okay, not a billion. Just one. And a pot-plant, but seriously. This story is all kinds of beautiful. All kinds. I can see the banter between them happening and although Pink is my fave colour and Brown not so much, I can see how someone can develop a love for a colour simply cause it reminds them of their soul-mate. The ending is so bitter-sweet, but apt. Sigh. Now I have to work.

This was superb sweety. First place in my eyes :)

Laura xoxo
MHFever chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this was so sad :( I hate it when Elliot or Olivia die. but it was beautifully written. Great job.
partnersandlovers chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my god. I love this one. I smiled then cried and then I smiled a little again.
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my god! Tears! This made me cry but it's very good!
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OK I totally had tears in my eyes for this. You got me.
Intoxicated Lie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw, that brought tears to my eyes!

Don't worry about the no-updating thing, happens to everyone!