Reviews for College Quirks
xxcandylover23xx chapter 22 . 8/9
CHILLLLLLL where's the rest? What you mean one chapter to go? This is getting too good to stop so soon. Update soon please!
Typical guest chapter 6 . 7/9
Am I the only one who thought of the Vocaloid song Maid Factor the entire time while reading this chapter?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/25
I was wondering why this had started the way it did but you masterfully reworked the history on Hinata to bring us up to speed on how she presents in your story and did a wonderful job. The premise is interesting. How this will bode can go many ways. Thanks for sharing!
miroko hytake chapter 22 . 2/12
I have loved this story since 2009. This actually was my first fanfic I ever read. It introduced me to all sorts of possibilities on y favorite stories, movies, anything really. So thank you so much for creating this story! I hope you complete your final chapter soon, Pet Me Feed Me-Senpai.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
Dude! Upload! This is too fucking awome for u to be MIA!
Hinatta chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata fic :3
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
I'm only in chapter 11 &I love this story!; its so engaging and I officially turned into a squealing fan girl when gaahina came into the picture! Sasuhina and gaahina are the best ! And I really like deidara's charachter in this! Good job :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
ahhhhhhh! this is so good!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Aghhhhh. Plz post the next chapter. I'm going to go crazy! Will you still continue ?
AriceComet chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
WOMAAAAAN (OR MAN) PLEASE :((

IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :(( DO NOT DO THIS TO MEEEEE! TO USSSS! I NEED YOU!

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME!
AriceComet chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I'M NEARING CHAPTER 22 AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT HANGING :((

I love your writing style, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you stick to the characters' actual...characters from the anime. And it's just SO amazing how Hinata is the center of attention here, I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH! 3

You, my friend, are a gifted writer. I am actually planning to write one of my own soon. The idea has been with me for like ever, and I wanted help from someone who has a good grasp on both the anime and writing. YOU ARE THAT PERSON AND I HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE SOON AND MAYBE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'VE READ THIS? PLEASE? I really need someone as good as you to critique my fanfic! 3 I wuv you
lavender angel chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
hey, when is the next chapter coming up? I am waiting for it!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
omg please make another chapter! I need to know what happens next!
pjlizzy94 chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
is it over? or have you been in a mental block? this story is really good
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
WHy? Why will you not continue this wonderful story? You only had one more chapter left before you finished it. I cant believe your going to give up on it, just like that. All 22 chapters- just for nothing?
The writing was wonderful, too. I laughed aloud at some points, and the SasuHina was awesome. Its just- sad- that itll be left unfinished, especially when there was only one chapter left.