Reviews for College Quirks
kasai.suffocating chapter 22 . 5/27
I know that you haven't updated for a REALLY long time for nowbut I just wanted to say, if you ever come back, please update? this story is ABSOLUTELY fantastic. The unique factor in this story makes it stand out.

When I started reading itI was hooked and couldn't get my eyes off the text. I wanted to know what was going to happen next, what is there to come and I was not disappointed.

Sasuke being overprotective in this story is adorable. I wonder if you'd ever continue it, would Itachi ever make an appearance to the story?
Koen D chapter 22 . 3/20
Your story is funny at the beginning and it gets serious as the chapters go by. Although SasuHina is the main pairing, to me, Sai is the real star. I like how he took care of Hinata like a brother and at first, I thought he liked her (Sai x Anko is indeed a weird pairing). I was wondering about Gaara. He seemed really like Hinata but then suddenly he lost interesting in her and had some new girlfriend? I hope there would be more explanation for this.

I know the chances of you continuing this story is very small, almost zero (It's been 7 years since your last update), but I still pray that someday you'll be back with a new chapter. Thank you for writing and sorry for my bad English. English isn't my first language.
Unfilteredqueen chapter 22 . 2/25
Update, please.
I more chap too go like you said. You've got this
(ะท)-
ForeverTheValentine chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
Can I get that last chapter? Please? Pretty please? With cherries on top? The nice, sweet, preserved maraschino cherries that I keep talking myself out of buying because adulty adults don't binge eat diabetes for a snack. Or maybe the slightly tangy ones if you're into them.
ForeverTheValentine chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
My favourite part of this whole chapter was not the confession, not Sasuke's misplaced aggression, not Kakashi, not the fights, not the making up. My ultimate favourite part of this chapter was Kisame and the mirrors XD It just put this image of him in my head as this poor, slightly demented, probably a bit misguided child. Like the child who keeps putting more fingerpaint on his clothes instead of on the canvas and looking so enraptured with the "pretty colours", but he's such a little unintentional screw up munchkin that you can't hate him.

You'll think I'm joking, but I had a chibi Kisame in my head for that scene, off in his own little world not understanding that breaking the mirrors should have been breaking his self-esteem. Your Kisame is a cinnamon roll and I will treasure him always :)
ForeverTheValentine chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
Heyo! I just wanted to comment on the chapter 'cause I couldn't keep it to myself. Hinata really should not be feeling like she's responsible for Sasuke and Deudara's argument because they just STALKED HER ON HER DATE. Whether or not she could bear the thought of being the point of the argument, the sheer fact of WHEN and WHERE said argument was happening should have disabused her of any such guilt.

Secondly, how exactly does Deidara have ANY right to take Sasuke to crash Hinata's date, especially when he knows that 1) she's actually a girl, 2) that she's Sasuke's roommate, and 3) that Sasuke has a crush on her that he's denying. This was absolutely none of either of their businesses and she should deck him on principle for invading her privacy.

She should beat them both like ragdolls for stalking her (which is frowned upon by civilised folk, and punishable by law) and ruining her date. Whether or not she's crossdressibg as a student in a male school, her personal life is none of their concern and Deidara should never have meddled, and he especially had no place enabling Sasuke, who he knew was jealous.

Just wanted to rant at that, but I actually am enjoying the fic. *insert sheepish smile here*
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2017
First diedara gets an upper hand on sasuke in a fight then hinata hits sasuke's pressure points what the fuck no then sasuke's begging and you make him ran around and break down what the fuck no I hate this
thorl chapter 22 . 3/1/2017
You can't end this story here! Oh please continue..
Dalisay08 chapter 22 . 2/28/2017
aww sad this is soo good
xxcandylover23xx chapter 22 . 8/9/2016
CHILLLLLLL where's the rest? What you mean one chapter to go? This is getting too good to stop so soon. Update soon please!
Typical guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Am I the only one who thought of the Vocaloid song Maid Factor the entire time while reading this chapter?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I was wondering why this had started the way it did but you masterfully reworked the history on Hinata to bring us up to speed on how she presents in your story and did a wonderful job. The premise is interesting. How this will bode can go many ways. Thanks for sharing!
miroko hytake chapter 22 . 2/12/2016
I have loved this story since 2009. This actually was my first fanfic I ever read. It introduced me to all sorts of possibilities on y favorite stories, movies, anything really. So thank you so much for creating this story! I hope you complete your final chapter soon, Pet Me Feed Me-Senpai.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
Dude! Upload! This is too fucking awome for u to be MIA!