Reviews for College Quirks
Dude! Upload! This is too fucking awome for u to be MIA!
Hinatta chapter 22 . 3/15
Another great Hinata fic :3
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
I'm only in chapter 11 &I love this story!; its so engaging and I officially turned into a squealing fan girl when gaahina came into the picture! Sasuhina and gaahina are the best ! And I really like deidara's charachter in this! Good job :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
ahhhhhhh! this is so good!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Aghhhhh. Plz post the next chapter. I'm going to go crazy! Will you still continue ?
AriceComet chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
WOMAAAAAN (OR MAN) PLEASE :((

IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :(( DO NOT DO THIS TO MEEEEE! TO USSSS! I NEED YOU!

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME!
AriceComet chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I'M NEARING CHAPTER 22 AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT HANGING :((

I love your writing style, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you stick to the characters' actual...characters from the anime. And it's just SO amazing how Hinata is the center of attention here, I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH! 3

You, my friend, are a gifted writer. I am actually planning to write one of my own soon. The idea has been with me for like ever, and I wanted help from someone who has a good grasp on both the anime and writing. YOU ARE THAT PERSON AND I HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE SOON AND MAYBE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'VE READ THIS? PLEASE? I really need someone as good as you to critique my fanfic! 3 I wuv you
lavender angel chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
hey, when is the next chapter coming up? I am waiting for it!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
omg please make another chapter! I need to know what happens next!
pjlizzy94 chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
is it over? or have you been in a mental block? this story is really good
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
WHy? Why will you not continue this wonderful story? You only had one more chapter left before you finished it. I cant believe your going to give up on it, just like that. All 22 chapters- just for nothing?
The writing was wonderful, too. I laughed aloud at some points, and the SasuHina was awesome. Its just- sad- that itll be left unfinished, especially when there was only one chapter left.
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
ohmygawd I totally remember that dare program!
Simply Alexei chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Woman! (or man?) You need to post the last chapter! It's going on four years now... and I want closure!
Fher34 chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
The hell?! Come on! There has to be more more more! Just one more chapter! You are cruel :( I loved ur work but please finish it!
Fher34 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Crap's about to hit the dang fan :D lolol this is gonna be so greeeeat! !