Reviews for Boys on the Radio
Airia Black chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
spell checker, anyone?
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I think my favorite parts of this were the flashback (it made me giggle) and Sora, waiting, realizing that she was waiting for nothing, and blowing out the candles. Not that the image itself is all "happy whee", but I think that second part was really well written and true and to the heart. Yamato's was good too, but I don't know... Sora's part just resonated within me more.

Very nicely tied together though; sometimes the lyrics are like "Wtf?" and even I'm guilty of scattering them randomly throughout the piece instead of using a couple lines and letting the rest of the story speak for itself. But using them as a beginning and a finale, but not in between, was a pretty nice touch in my opinion. (:
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Sad but fab.

I liked the simple switch of perspective, and how instead of the usual "Oh why didn't I see this coming, I should have tried harder, give me another chance" monologue, Yamato showed acceptance. Refreshing, and dare I say original?

Two typos: "thorough" and "Taichi". Just me being picky.

Oh, and really great length. Not to blunt, but not overly minced.

I may be inclined to say this is my favourite piece by you yet.
passer-by chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
strong. I like it.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
good but it needs a happy ending or something, like, what happens nexxt?
BBleached chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Really good fic..full of emotions, I loved it. I could imagine how it would be if it was me.

Keep up the great work man!
blackandblood chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aww, that was so sad. it was a great fic though. keep up the good work :]