Reviews for Exodus Chronicles I: Brevity
2ndUzukage chapter 36 . 10/11
This is so cool. SO cool. Please continue. For the sake of pancakes. And drunk chocobos.
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 36 . 2/9
It has been so long since you updated this and I miss it QwQ
LunaEtSidera chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
That was awesome. I feel bad for the velociraptors. Eating Hojo probably gave them indigestion.
LunaEtSidera chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Aw, man...Now I have to watch Jurassic Park. I love that movie!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 36 . 12/31/2012
findthetiger129 chapter 36 . 11/25/2012
Hmm... i wonder what their story's gonna be. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 36 . 11/25/2012
Lol! Love u Mara! *so cute* Love your work and just cant wait till chap 37! *cries*
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
Awww! Wanted to read more! *cries* Lol gawds I just adore Mara! .
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
Superior of Ice Cream planet chapter 34 . 11/17/2012
I finaly got around to reading this all! Yay for me. I like what's happining so far (even if I sniffled a lot when the DoC arc ended) Keep up the good work.
Imagination Live chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
lol i keep reading an the more i do the more u sound like me! except a lot more hyper and open XD
Imagination Live chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
lol ok nevermind about some of the last review from me. lol i read it wrong XP. but still great story!
Imagination Live chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
lol i love this story! its different from the description though, is that supposed to be for a different story or what? lol now i wanna hear both ;)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 34 . 11/9/2012
Sephy! Yay! Lol lookin forward to the next chap! :)
findthetiger129 chapter 34 . 11/9/2012
Nice. I know I haven't dropped a review in a while, but I look forward to seeing all the mayhem you plan to bring to Crisis Core, this should be interesting.