Reviews for Rain Falling Down Around My Ears
InArduisFidelius chapter 9 . 3/27
I really hope this gets updates one day :)
Hocapontas chapter 9 . 2/10
I thought for sure Cas was going to use the snow to show them his wings. I love this story! I wonder how different the seasons will be with the changes you've made to their past. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story. Looking forward to when / if you update again.
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I love how Cas came out to sing the end of the song! I do have to ask though... when are you going to update again?! This fic is fantastic, and has tons of feels, but you haven't updated in almost five years! No pressure, you don't have to update right away, but if you could do so soon... that would be great. And again, great job! I love the idea, and you've written it really well.
Sari Dark chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I love this universe sooooo much! 3
More please! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful story you have here. Loved every minute of it.
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I know its been forever since you likely thought of this fix, but it really is a good one. You brought together some pretty wild concepts and made them fit perfectly. Wish there was more!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
adahduasd I wish there was more of this.
Awww
hinatalover445 chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I miss this universe, it's so heartbreaking and beautiful and funny and so many other things. Are going to continue it?
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I favor the other one, over this one, but this one is also well written and totally awesome.
Selene L. Tuguert chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Oh, please keep writing this story! It's incredible! I loved the idea of the plot and I am very eager to continue reading!
pinklatent chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I am loving this very much. I love how you write Jimmy, how despite going through so much he is still filled with faith and love and joy that Castiel is in awe of him. I love reading about lovely characters. I love how he softened up Bobby and then gave the Winchesters a reason to stay. I like his interaction with little Dean and how they're helping each other heal. I can't wait to read more! Thank you!
SiniseSnakeEyes chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
That was so beautiful! Please continue it someday! Pretty please! I really love your little!Jimmy/Castiel! :D
Barranca chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Aww, little Dean is adorable. I'm so happy Jimmy ended up with Bobby who has a heart of gold even if I regret he had to lose his family for that to happen.
MyUnlikelyHero chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
please continue
Anonymous-cat chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
So I was reading this fic and loving it; it's such an interesting idea and very well written, and then I got to the bit where Jimmy is singing "something about people building houses on rocks and sand," and I thought, I know that song. And I started singing it in my head. And I got to the end of the first verse and realized the last line was, "And the rains came tumbling down," at which point my whole brain just went "oooooohhh!" Um, anyway. I understood that reference. Awesome fic!