Reviews for Rain Falling Down Around My Ears
Aria of Life chapter 9 . 6/29
This was a absolutely beautifully written. It's my favorite story in Supernatural, period. The idea is original and creative. The characterization? Brilliant-from Bobby's caring nature to Dean banging on Sam's blocks to Sam doing Sam Baby things. The 'split' between Jimmy and Castiel was wonderfully done. I especially liked it when the others noticed the change in posture and the 'personalities' switched.

This was an absolute honor to read. I look forward to reading more of your future works.

Brilliant job.

-Aria
Nalbal chapter 1 . 3/13
This is so beautiful.

I'm not much of a massively-sprawling, large-liberties-taken type of AU fan, but there are always exceptions, and this story is one of them.

I found this entirely by accident while searching for something Castiel-related on the internet (I don't even know what my search was, precisely), but your story came up, and out of complete curiosity (and a spirit of procrastination), I began to read it.

Much like Bobby, I grudgingly fell in love with the soft and sweet-hearted Jimmy, with his ancient side otherwise known as Castiel. Like, really... I had no idea I would actually fall in love with it this much! I'm a bit of a Bobby when it comes to stories, I think: I do my own writing, post my own writing, but when it comes to other stories I am very picky and sometimes very grumpy... But this, this is great.

Actually, I've gone on to read much of your other Castiel stories because I was touched by your interpretation of the Supernatural universe. I read them on an app on my phone or I would have reviewed- perhaps I shall go back and do so, now. I only started watching Supernatural last summer for certain reasons, and though I am already watching season 11 as it is unfolding week by week (and even though I love Castiel and I enjoy Dean), I watch with a mixture of dark fascination, some pleasure, but a lot of sadness, too. It is such a sad, hopeless world in which they live, one that is only good through the good shared by human beings, since the god of supernatural and all his heavenly host are portrayed as absent/hostile creatures. It is not the God of our world in whom I love and believe. But, I get it. It's just a tv show, and not supposed to be a Biblically-accurate one, either.

Yet, this is one of the reasons I have hesitated to read fanfiction in this fandom, because as much as I (darkly?) enjoy watching the television show, I find myself emotionally reluctant to delve too deep into this somewhat twisted universe. But your stories (including this one) that I have read, they are so much more. I don't know if I can explain it, but there is a glimmer of light in Castiel and his Heaven and his God that is totally absent in the show, at least to me. It's how I imagine him in my own head, and the image I project on him when I watch Supernatural. I just cannot explain how much I relish this.

I know you have not updated this in a very long time, and it seems you have not written anything Supernatural in a long time, either, I hope that someday you might be provoked to continue this. It is definitely a universe I would love to follow, as well as any other Castiel story you might concoct.

Thank you for this, and I hope you have a lovely day!
The Writer Es chapter 5 . 3/4
The Blackbird quote from the Beatles is fitting and lovely.
Es
I am in love with this fanfiction. You grammar is some of the best I've seen in a while, and I love the idea for it too. Please keep writing!
Vice Fandonna chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
I'm wondering what Bobby's thinking maybe that more of Jimmy's pyshic powers and the fact that they manifested as wings is the reason as to /why/ Jimmy thinks he's harbouring an angel. Somehow I doubt that shadow wing formations will be enough to convince the man utterly of the entire thing
Update soon
goanago chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
this whole story was amazingly beautiful! thank you very much for sharing!
goanago chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! this was so beautiful! poor little jimmy...
PhantomBowtie chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Aww...this story is so amazing...!
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I really hope this gets updates one day :)
Hocapontas chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
I thought for sure Cas was going to use the snow to show them his wings. I love this story! I wonder how different the seasons will be with the changes you've made to their past. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story. Looking forward to when / if you update again.
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I love how Cas came out to sing the end of the song! I do have to ask though... when are you going to update again?! This fic is fantastic, and has tons of feels, but you haven't updated in almost five years! No pressure, you don't have to update right away, but if you could do so soon... that would be great. And again, great job! I love the idea, and you've written it really well.
Sari Dark chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I love this universe sooooo much! 3
More please! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful story you have here. Loved every minute of it.
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I know its been forever since you likely thought of this fix, but it really is a good one. You brought together some pretty wild concepts and made them fit perfectly. Wish there was more!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
adahduasd I wish there was more of this.
Awww