Reviews for Rain Falling Down Around My Ears
DemiCas chapter 9 . 3/16
Shit.

I know you wrote this years ago, but DAMN I'm sorry there isn't any more. Sure, it might have been interesting to know how the Apocalypse turned out in this ' verse, but more I wanted to see how Dean and Jimmy/Cas' friendship developed and how Sam eventually fit in.

Still, God, how unbearably beautiful this is! I don't even know how to express it. It makes my heart ache to see Jimmy and Cas, both so lonely and wounded, trying to live in a painful world, and to see Bobby's fierce/soft love and Dean's pure, incandescent loyalty and compassion. You even wrote this so I didn't hate John.

I'm sure you will never read this comment, so long coming, but thank you for this beautiful story.
PT-chan ssu chapter 9 . 1/25
Read through this fic in one sitting from your lj account and I have to say.

This fic is so beautiful. *sniff* TTTT

So. So so beautiful. It made me tear up in so many ways and I so feel Bobby with little Jimmy. I've had "Coming Down on a Sunny Day" on my to-read list for the Loooongest time cause I feel like just reading it would rid me of another awesome beautiful perfect fic to read when the SPN canon is getting more and more tedious lately and then I saw this one and just read it and my heart... oooh my HEART! ;a;

It is beautiful. Magical. Miraculous. Burried treasure unearthed, needs to be displayed in a national museum. TTaTT It's sad Bobby didnt believe Castiel was real at first but I can see how and why and Jimmy is just so so precious and Dean too ;w;

Great story. Wonderful story. I would say I hope you continue it since I don't see the complete sign here but I know Coming Down is Complete and it's still like this treasure I uneathed and keep in a secret room for me that I just gaze at without really opening just so I know there's still this great fic out there waiting to be worshipped but yeah...

Yeah...

Oh Chuck TTaTT
TheBlueMenance chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
This really is quiet wonderful. The characterization is spot on, the fluffy is sweet, and the flow is gentle. I'm sad that this hasn't updated in years, but on the other hand, if it were to end here it would still be satisfying.
Aria of Life chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
This was a absolutely beautifully written. It's my favorite story in Supernatural, period. The idea is original and creative. The characterization? Brilliant-from Bobby's caring nature to Dean banging on Sam's blocks to Sam doing Sam Baby things. The 'split' between Jimmy and Castiel was wonderfully done. I especially liked it when the others noticed the change in posture and the 'personalities' switched.

This was an absolute honor to read. I look forward to reading more of your future works.

Brilliant job.

-Aria
Nalbal chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
This is so beautiful.

I'm not much of a massively-sprawling, large-liberties-taken type of AU fan, but there are always exceptions, and this story is one of them.

I found this entirely by accident while searching for something Castiel-related on the internet (I don't even know what my search was, precisely), but your story came up, and out of complete curiosity (and a spirit of procrastination), I began to read it.

Much like Bobby, I grudgingly fell in love with the soft and sweet-hearted Jimmy, with his ancient side otherwise known as Castiel. Like, really... I had no idea I would actually fall in love with it this much! I'm a bit of a Bobby when it comes to stories, I think: I do my own writing, post my own writing, but when it comes to other stories I am very picky and sometimes very grumpy... But this, this is great.

Actually, I've gone on to read much of your other Castiel stories because I was touched by your interpretation of the Supernatural universe. I read them on an app on my phone or I would have reviewed- perhaps I shall go back and do so, now. I only started watching Supernatural last summer for certain reasons, and though I am already watching season 11 as it is unfolding week by week (and even though I love Castiel and I enjoy Dean), I watch with a mixture of dark fascination, some pleasure, but a lot of sadness, too. It is such a sad, hopeless world in which they live, one that is only good through the good shared by human beings, since the god of supernatural and all his heavenly host are portrayed as absent/hostile creatures. It is not the God of our world in whom I love and believe. But, I get it. It's just a tv show, and not supposed to be a Biblically-accurate one, either.

Yet, this is one of the reasons I have hesitated to read fanfiction in this fandom, because as much as I (darkly?) enjoy watching the television show, I find myself emotionally reluctant to delve too deep into this somewhat twisted universe. But your stories (including this one) that I have read, they are so much more. I don't know if I can explain it, but there is a glimmer of light in Castiel and his Heaven and his God that is totally absent in the show, at least to me. It's how I imagine him in my own head, and the image I project on him when I watch Supernatural. I just cannot explain how much I relish this.

I know you have not updated this in a very long time, and it seems you have not written anything Supernatural in a long time, either, I hope that someday you might be provoked to continue this. It is definitely a universe I would love to follow, as well as any other Castiel story you might concoct.

Thank you for this, and I hope you have a lovely day!
The Writer Es chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
The Blackbird quote from the Beatles is fitting and lovely.
Es
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
I am in love with this fanfiction. You grammar is some of the best I've seen in a while, and I love the idea for it too. Please keep writing!
Vice Fandonna chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
I'm wondering what Bobby's thinking maybe that more of Jimmy's pyshic powers and the fact that they manifested as wings is the reason as to /why/ Jimmy thinks he's harbouring an angel. Somehow I doubt that shadow wing formations will be enough to convince the man utterly of the entire thing
Update soon
goanago chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
this whole story was amazingly beautiful! thank you very much for sharing!
goanago chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! this was so beautiful! poor little jimmy...
PhantomBowtie chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Aww...this story is so amazing...!
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I really hope this gets updates one day :)
Hocapontas chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
I thought for sure Cas was going to use the snow to show them his wings. I love this story! I wonder how different the seasons will be with the changes you've made to their past. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story. Looking forward to when / if you update again.
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I love how Cas came out to sing the end of the song! I do have to ask though... when are you going to update again?! This fic is fantastic, and has tons of feels, but you haven't updated in almost five years! No pressure, you don't have to update right away, but if you could do so soon... that would be great. And again, great job! I love the idea, and you've written it really well.
Sari Dark chapter 9 . 10/30/2014