Reviews for The Rangers: Echo
Ginger Returns chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Easily my favorite story I have ever read on this website, even after years across many different fandoms. It was truly amazing from start to finish, with possibly the exception of the last chapter. I don't like the very last chapter because it felt like it had more potential as an "after the end" story closer, and it instead started introducing way too many random and barely characterized characters, plus the whole Japanese thing kinda came out of nowhere and didn't make too much sense based on the characters, though I did love that Bobo got to come back! Besides the last chapter, it was phenonimal until the end and I couldn't put it down. I would very much love a sequel or spin off, maybe based on one of Lee's kids, with the same writing style and amazing character characterization you used in this story. Thank you for a truly amazing story and experience!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
So hey will you do a sequel ? Or like a different pointof view from the other characthers ? Like a spin off
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
Anyway for my previous content i red this story 4 times .. nice to see people using their imagination
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
Nice story but sometimes a bit fantasious
Mackon chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
A great FO story with some really good world and character, I will say that I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out of my skull during the table scene. Out drawing the PC? really? Way over the top reaching for Mary Sue territory and pretty out of place really as well. Since Leslie has to prove himself dozens of times in much less silly fashion going forward and geeze! its the Lone Wanderer if someone pulled a gun on him using a cheep distraction trick to get the drop he would go straight into battle mode and shoot as soon as he had his gun lined up ... anybody in the FO universe would, people shoot each other in bars all the time and people have been trying to kill the player character since before he left the vault.
IansInsane chapter 37 . 3/19/2015
Fucking orgy's on the menu up next.
IansInsane chapter 35 . 3/19/2015
FUCK YES!
IansInsane chapter 27 . 3/19/2015
Okay i know so Japanese. i got this. You? Want to kill me? You - i don't know the rest
IansInsane chapter 21 . 3/19/2015
IanInsane chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
APACHE FOR THE FUCKIN WIN AIAIAIAIAIAIIAI
nightdragon tc chapter 50 . 1/17/2015
Badass
Lazer Cut chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
It was a fairly good fic, and I enjoyed my time with it, and even if I did like it, the amount of badassery was taken a bit far in my opinion.

And I did very much like the addition of using words from languages other than English
Madgormley chapter 50 . 7/28/2014
Excellent story from start to finish keep up the great work
russianbear0027 chapter 50 . 7/27/2014
Well worth reading. The story takes many unexpected turns and ultimately is a picture of humanity in the wastes with a huge amount of action and badassdom throughout.

Get yer explosions
Get yer huge cast
Get yer character development
Get yer excellent story.
Read it.
Myrddoc chapter 50 . 7/27/2014
Lee came a long way from the kid that outdrew the Lone Wanderer. It's been a hell of a ride. Definitely one of the best Fallout fics out there. Keep up the good, no, great work. I will never forget this story.