Reviews for The Rangers: Echo
Mackon chapter 1 . 4/12
A great FO story with some really good world and character, I will say that I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out of my skull during the table scene. Out drawing the PC? really? Way over the top reaching for Mary Sue territory and pretty out of place really as well. Since Leslie has to prove himself dozens of times in much less silly fashion going forward and geeze! its the Lone Wanderer if someone pulled a gun on him using a cheep distraction trick to get the drop he would go straight into battle mode and shoot as soon as he had his gun lined up ... anybody in the FO universe would, people shoot each other in bars all the time and people have been trying to kill the player character since before he left the vault.
IansInsane chapter 37 . 3/19
Fucking orgy's on the menu up next.
IansInsane chapter 35 . 3/19
IansInsane chapter 27 . 3/19
Okay i know so Japanese. i got this. You? Want to kill me? You - i don't know the rest
IansInsane chapter 21 . 3/19
IanInsane chapter 7 . 3/18
nightdragon tc chapter 50 . 1/17
Lazer Cut chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
It was a fairly good fic, and I enjoyed my time with it, and even if I did like it, the amount of badassery was taken a bit far in my opinion.

And I did very much like the addition of using words from languages other than English
Madgormley chapter 50 . 7/28/2014
Excellent story from start to finish keep up the great work
russianbear0027 chapter 50 . 7/27/2014
Well worth reading. The story takes many unexpected turns and ultimately is a picture of humanity in the wastes with a huge amount of action and badassdom throughout.

Get yer explosions
Get yer huge cast
Get yer character development
Get yer excellent story.
Read it.
Fa11enArchangel chapter 50 . 7/27/2014
Lee came a long way from the kid that outdrew the Lone Wanderer. It's been a hell of a ride. Definitely one of the best Fallout fics out there. Keep up the good, no, great work. I will never forget this story.
MrVemom10 chapter 50 . 7/24/2014
very well done mate i loved the story and lee has to be one of my most favorite characters ive ever seen
toko96 chapter 50 . 7/23/2014
This story is probably one of my favourite. I think when I first started to read it, maybe five chapters were out? Anyway, really enjoyed the way the characters and their relationships evolved and the scope the tale eventually took.

Not sure if its planned or not but I see the setting for a sequel. A new beginning perhaps, like the way the random people of echo first met, young and not very experienced stumbled across the wasteland together and the twists you span on the in-game characters made this a great read.

Or, who knows. The first printed fallout literature ever?

Wherever your next adventure takes you, I'll be reading. 11/10

- J
whiteandnirty chapter 50 . 7/23/2014
yo thats cool. I tried ficiton for a while to and I totally get it you want to drop this shit like a positive pregnancy test but I still have to ask.. are you making a new story about brandon and mei?
Oddliver chapter 50 . 7/22/2014
Great fic its been brilliant to read, hope you do another one maybe a Vegas version