Reviews for The Rangers: Echo
Jerry Clinch chapter 50 . 3/26
Your story is one of the best i have read in a long time, i was attached to everyone and loved the plot, and Jesus Christ chapter 49 was crazy good, if you ever write more fallout fan-fiction, I’ll sniff it out like a wild Lee, I swear to Atom.
please, one day you must write more :'( I'm hooked on your writing and Fallout is one of my favourite universes, with all the bad shit that goes on in it, there need to be more stories on bad assess. also i like how they developed mutations based off of the game perks, that was really cool. now, after binge reading the hell out of this, I’m gonna see what else yah got.
Serious though man, you gotta write more for fallout, get that shit published or at the very least spread it to the community, more Fallout fans must read this one Fan-Fiction, thanks again for your great content.
War, war never changes
From- Jerry Clinch
Jerry Clinch chapter 12 . 3/18
i've sat down twice to read your stuff, man its good shit, i love fallout and i love your writing, you paint a great picture of the Fallout world, you make it feel so lively, glad you wrote heaps because i'm gonna read all of it as fast as i can.
when i finish ill definitely feel shit and try find the next best thing haha.

Thanks again for your amazing content, always remember your "Rad-Away" :p
-Jerry Clinch
Ginger Returns chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Easily my favorite story I have ever read on this website, even after years across many different fandoms. It was truly amazing from start to finish, with possibly the exception of the last chapter. I don't like the very last chapter because it felt like it had more potential as an "after the end" story closer, and it instead started introducing way too many random and barely characterized characters, plus the whole Japanese thing kinda came out of nowhere and didn't make too much sense based on the characters, though I did love that Bobo got to come back! Besides the last chapter, it was phenonimal until the end and I couldn't put it down. I would very much love a sequel or spin off, maybe based on one of Lee's kids, with the same writing style and amazing character characterization you used in this story. Thank you for a truly amazing story and experience!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
So hey will you do a sequel ? Or like a different pointof view from the other characthers ? Like a spin off
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
Anyway for my previous content i red this story 4 times .. nice to see people using their imagination
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
Nice story but sometimes a bit fantasious
Mackon chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
A great FO story with some really good world and character, I will say that I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out of my skull during the table scene. Out drawing the PC? really? Way over the top reaching for Mary Sue territory and pretty out of place really as well. Since Leslie has to prove himself dozens of times in much less silly fashion going forward and geeze! its the Lone Wanderer if someone pulled a gun on him using a cheep distraction trick to get the drop he would go straight into battle mode and shoot as soon as he had his gun lined up ... anybody in the FO universe would, people shoot each other in bars all the time and people have been trying to kill the player character since before he left the vault.
IansInsane chapter 37 . 3/19/2015
Fucking orgy's on the menu up next.
IansInsane chapter 35 . 3/19/2015
FUCK YES!
IansInsane chapter 27 . 3/19/2015
Okay i know so Japanese. i got this. You? Want to kill me? You - i don't know the rest
IansInsane chapter 21 . 3/19/2015
IanInsane chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
APACHE FOR THE FUCKIN WIN AIAIAIAIAIAIIAI
nightdragon tc chapter 50 . 1/17/2015
Badass
Lazer Cut chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
It was a fairly good fic, and I enjoyed my time with it, and even if I did like it, the amount of badassery was taken a bit far in my opinion.

And I did very much like the addition of using words from languages other than English
Madgormley chapter 50 . 7/28/2014
Excellent story from start to finish keep up the great work