Reviews for Collected Memories
ginger sugar chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMFG.

WIN.

SO MUCH.

The titles are *awesome* and you did all the pairings I always want but never find (Oz/Elliot! Glen/Jack! *sparklees*)- and I loved them ALL, even the ones I usually don't ship.

*reads your other Pandora Hearts fics*
Chrissy Sky chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Love!
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aha these are good too, although I think I like the second set even better. Sharon/Alice and Alice/Alyss are both great. I love the way you wrote the Sharon/Raven one, the wording and style of that one is excellent.

annd, if you're still taking suggestions for crack!pairings, I would defnitely trust you to do something interesting with Break/Kevin, if that combination inspires you! _
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I LOVED IT.

I especially love the Oz/Elliot and Glen/Jack one.
xxShatteredSymphonyxx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm all for BreakXAlice. Anyone who'd be willing to write a very intersting but romatic and comical, and slightly dark story about this pairing would deffinatly be my best friend! My favorite pandora hearts pairing ever!
GreenEyedNeko chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I would like to read a BreakXAlice fanfic..O_O pretty please! *is a BreakXAlice obsessed kid*
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is rather intruguing. I enjoyed reading all these small ideas though some of them I would like to read a full story on.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hey x

I love Oz/EVERYONE! Especially Eliot :D I'm quite liking Jack/Oz, even though I'd never really considered it before. My favourite out of these though was Glen/Jack- I was already considering this pairing when I was reading about them in the manga. It's so bittersweet, I just love them XD

Anyway, great job yet again :D

- Ariana x
Crystalline Desires chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
So cute. .

Loved the Alice/Alyss and Alice/Sharon ones especially, I'm glad that not all PH fans are apparently terrified to venture into yuri territory. 3
wirbil chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I just larved all the pairings that had Oz in them! x3

All of them were great and it's so hard to pick out a single one that you like more than the others but 4. "like writing tragedy" is a personal favorite.

It just made all those implications about Elliot into something whole and compiled /everything/ that Elliot had ever lectured Oz about into a fantastic drabble-shot.
ring for an augustine chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh, I'm so happy to see someone writing for more of less popular pairings! I loved all of these, and they were short, sweet, and very in-character! Your writing style is really nice, too, and I particularly liked the Alice/Will and Gil/Sharon pieces. Thank you!
Saf Dawnheart chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Amazing drabbles! While I'm a fan of the more conventional pairings (*hides Alice/Oz shipper flag behind back*), I'm not above a little crack every once in a while, and this certainly satisfied me. My absolute favorite would have to be the Cheshire/Raven one. _
cloudine chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love your fic especially Jack x Oz!

It would be great if u do a Jack x Oz ficcie!