Reviews for Classes With Akatsuki
Seaweed'sTruLove chapter 7 . 5/28
I really love this story, I hope you won't leave this and your other stories because from what I've read from your many reviewers, they really are patiently waiting for your updates.
You are a gifted writer and you never cease to make us happy, particularly the Sakura fans:) so please update and we're really looking forward to it.
HammershArk chapter 7 . 5/28
Kunnichiwa whitemint-chan, I'm your reviewer from the "imperial princess," you know, the talkative yet ironically self-proclaimed silent-reader one, which is true. I just dropped a review here in "Classes with Akatsuki," requesting you again to please don't leave this story-because I felt it inappropriate to request an update from other story In a review meant for another(I really don't know, if you will get what I mean).

I know that you already have another beautiful story in your plate, I just want to ask if you could please update this from time to time if you have a spare or inspired to do it, because I saw that you have already more than 100 reviews so it is a waste leaving such popular and loved work.
I do sincerely like this, almost as much as Imperial Princess. Its just so much fluff and love, which never failed to make me laugh and smile and grin and feeling all fuzzy from the cuteness of it all.:)
Yunoisbehindyou chapter 7 . 5/4
I love your wonderful stories and I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
please update soon
ILoveRebornNarutoKProject chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Cute! I love the main story and this side story! They are amazing! Please continue them!
VampireKitty34 chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
bahah! sneaky Kakuzu! I love this! I can't wait to read more! please continue!
sakurafan700 chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
hey love this chapter
sakurafan700 chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
ok I love this chapter and looking forward for more and as for waiting for more updates i'll be waiting forever as long as you won't stop writing this story until the end this story deserve
Sakura Hatsu chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Lol i forgive you! Don't worry the fic is so funny!
xoanneox chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
/ we will forgive you /

/ nice chapter /
bibliomaria chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
oh. and update soon please!
bibliomaria chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
"high grade meat and vegetarian" lol. that was priceless! no pun intended regarding the whole episode's plot of course but I can just see the twinkle in Kakuzu's eyes upon discovering a new prospective source of income!
bibliomaria chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
where's the update? darn it author, are you still alive?
sakurafan700 chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
hey come on I am bagging you from sitting on my knees please post new chapter pleasssssssssse
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
I can't wait for more chapters :))) I absolutely fell in love with this story. Keep updating :)