Reviews for Special Mechanization
Aww, great job!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Very sweet! :)
24AbbyS chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story is (special-special-special) amazing!
I love it! I really do; it's so beautiful!
I wish this tenacious-ish side of Hinata would show up more...XD
Charlie's Rat chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love it! :D I really like the SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL too
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Naruto has a big mouth and Hinata is unbelievably tenacious.
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aww, I love NaruHina~ And this was just so adorable and everything, you really captured Hinata's inner turmoil, which they really don't focus on enough in the series. D: Faving~
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
... Aww! Very cute... i like it.

greetings! n_n
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
NARUHINA FTW! i love this story. so CUTE

and so naruto for asking her out as he's bleeding and she's trying to heal him.

Booknerrd chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aww this story is so cute! :)

I love how hinata is so perceptive of everything and how she knows what'll happen and stuff. When naruto asked hinata out...oh my gosh it was so cute. I love how naruto acts like...uh how do i explain it...OH! how he acts so nervous and cute...AND bright when hinata's around. so cute~

seriously i love this pairing...i think i like hinata more than sakura...i don't know, sakura gets kinda old.

awesome awesome AWESOME story oneshot

-yeji301 :]
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I (love-love-love) this story so much! It's really cute, and it made me smile... The little first-person interjections were really neat, too.

Ah, I love one-shots. So easy to read... :D
changingpennamesisweird chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
the story is cute! but it's not really angsty. so why say it was angst?
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
LazyNinja chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
First of all, I am NOT. CUTE.

Second, I LOVE THESE STORIES. Even though this one is less morbid then the others, it's still awesome. It reflects Hinata's personality like perfect. Though she didn't faint when Naruto asked her out, which makes it even better.

"There are things about herself that she keeps secret (but doesn’t everyone have secrets? Of course they do), and Hinata is no exception to this rule. But her secrets hide in the way she smiles, the way she moves, the way she speaks. The sadness is always there, so close to the surface that Hinata can’t control how (special-special-special) she acts, sometimes. She can’t control how she acts, because she doesn’t even know whether she’s feeling anything at all.": Awesomeness. You really need to give me a share of your brilliancy.

I can't wait for ShikaTema! I also can't wait to talk to you again. I miss you. Like, really. Seriously. Sigh.