Reviews for The Experiment
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 2/23
Omg as soon as I finished this I double checked that there was a second part to this! That ending was way too depressing to not have a continuation!
Snitewing chapter 2 . 1/2
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT DAMN IT

Really though, this is a great fic. I read it all in one go.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Wow, awesome story! Now, will continue with the next part, looking forward, what will happen...
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
great job. Although Han was evil in this chapter.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
at first I was like"no! You can't kill Chewie!" but I'm glad that the furball is alive. Great job on the chapter!
Gelious chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
It's. Just. Awesome!

Really Great! Now moving towards the part 2.

Great job!
Ultimate Jedi Master chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
part II was good, you should put it back up.
Darth Ebon chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I just remembered: Sid has a son who's a three-eyed mutant. And that three-eyed mutant has a son too. Yeah, those Glove of Darth Vader books sucked balls. I like how Han maintains his personality; the Empire can't stand that type. ;) Palpy possessing Luke...Ew! LOL Luke the Virgin Alarm. (If you've seen Spaceballs.) Also LOL "Maybe the dancer was the type of woman every man fell in love with." Fanboys speculate on the men Mara's been with. Whether that says more about Mara or the fanboys is another thing. LOL Yanno, back in the day, Luke was almost executed for shooting down a TIE fighter that contained a Rebel pilot. (You know, the crazy ex-girlfriend that shows up 40 years later?)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I actually liked the second one. Removing it because of reviews you don't like kind of sucks.
Darth Ebon chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
A few continuity notes: Palpy never let Mara know about other Hands. (I was the EMPEROR'S HAND! Vader had NOTHING on me! I was SPECIAL!) And Vader can't use lightning because the lightning is actually turning one's own life energy into a weapon; obviously he can't direct that through prosthetics that aren't part of his body. But it looks interesting.