Reviews for Linger
Murlyndsgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I was so delighted to find some Foreigner fanfiction here! Bravo and TY TY! I love these people!
cherryhfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very well done. One does hope for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked this very much up until the translation notes. Nandi is Atevi for Lord, as far as any Mosphei (English) word ever has a direct equivalent. Nand' is an abbreviation of Nandi. Linguistically, to address someone as Nandi is the Atevi equivalent of addressing someone in Mosphei as My Lord (although Mospheiran society does not have an aristocracy - they do have reference points from historical memory dating back to colonists on the ship at the time of the landing and also from the Archive). Likewise Nand' is used always attached to the name of a lord, or to a particular role, e.g. Nand' Bren, or Nand' Padhi. The position of the Paidhi was, from it's inception, granted the courtesy of a Lordly equivalence as a diplomatic nicety and to afford the holders of the position the necessary status to interact effectively with the Lords of the Association. Bren is the first human and first Paidhi ever to actually be granted full Lordship when Tabini-Aiji created him Lord of the Heavens. I hope you write some more Foreigner Universe fic in the future - I wish there was more. And yours is quite good.
J.O.R.L chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I was very happy and hyped when I found this one, the very first foreigner fan-fiction story I have seen, and it took some time finding it. -.-'

well anyway, it was really good and I hope you continue working on it.

PS: plz send some info on other similar stories, if you know some.

I would really appreciate that.
Janika chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
thank you, I have been looking for Foreigner fic like ages. You really catch the feeling of Atevi and Bren
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I have to admit, for me it's odd to see someone writing in this fandom, even if the series itself is very good. All in all you have kept the characters well in character. All I ask is for translation notes at the bottom, not everyone has a copy of the books to understand the atevi language. And can you tell me which book is this supposed to take place in? Anyway looks good and I wish you luck.

Paladin13
Vita chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I'm so glad to see someone writing in this fandom! Your story is true to the characters and the style of the original. However, it feels like the beginning of a longer story, and not so much as a stand-alone... I hope that was intentional and you plan to continue this!
mcatB chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very nice, but too short... You have a nice handle on the characters and the language. Planning on taking this further than CJ?