Reviews for The Witching Hour
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Thanks for sharing! I like how you wrote Annie and Mitchell.
reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
liked a lot. continue please!
Hanaan chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really loved this! I heard about Being Human only a month or so ago and I finally got around to watching the show and now I'm hooked. I'm almost done with season 2, it's hard to savor it when I know the next season won't be here for awhile and the show is irresistible. Anyway, your story was great and feeds my need for Being Human ;) I hope you write more BH fics!
MoreThingsInHeavenAndEarth chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This story was so lovely!

I really wouldn't have guessed you were American - the writing sounded so authentic and English!

Happy Writing!

xx
Devon Rex chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Really liked this. Especially the "He thinks cleanliness is next to human-ness" line. I can so picture Mitchell saying that! lol
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was so pleasant to read. I wish it had been longer. I hope you write more for this couple! Thanks for this!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You've done such a brilliant job of capturing Mitchell and Annie, and the dynamics of their relationship. Fantastic!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was fab - you have a great turn of phrase. It made me smile :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I loved the Mitchell and Annie ficlet! They are simply fabulous together! .
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I only watched part of ep 1 and all of ep 2 and this was just a wonderful moment! I love how you gave it a huge backstory and an entire fic.

Wonderful times and I think Mitchell and Annie would be cute. And I love George's "It's because I'm a werewolf" reasoning.

Love!

Sina xx
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hello there,

That was... Fantastic! I really loved your take on Annie, both her and Mitchell very in character. And don't they make a nice pair, thosw two.

Very nice! Keep bringing stories like these.

Sincerly,

Nyrihaz
Miss O'Conaill chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Great story. you wrote both characters realy well.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Awe, this one-shot was really great, cute and funny! Well portrayed and well written too!
delicate monstrosities chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hello,

There is something about Mitchell and Annie, isn't there? I love "Being Human" very dramatic and comedic...

I loved the references and the simplicity of the scene. I couldn't help but wonder what else could happen between them. Mitchell wouldn't need to worry about having blood lust with Annie since she is a ghost, but that can get complicated on its own!

Lovely piece and if you write more...I'll be tuning in!
aimsleydale chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I loved this! Very sweet, very well-written fic, very in character for everyone. And, in the manner of all good fanfics (especially for a show like Being Human), raises plenty of interesting questions about the canon. I love all and any speculation about Annie's ghostiness :D