Reviews for Phoenix: Rise from the ashes
Alaina Kuski chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Samansa-chan147 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
love the story please update..
veens chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was exactly the story I was I needed after watching the series! (Because I'm not even going to entertain stories where Apollo isn't Apollonius! *Ahem*aquarion evol* hehe)

I know given the time this may be a long shot, but hope you are able to continue writing this! The first 3 chapters are great! Please update soon! :)
Svetocha chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Harvest beast. Update please.
Zanzibar1 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Is the imitation Apollo really Toma? Maybe... I'm really enjoying this so far! Please update! I'd lve to read more!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I don't know what's going on? I can't for the life of me figure out whose in Apollo's body! And who the othe two people are! Good job in weaving your story! I really like it, please update soon!
NarutoxHinata14 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I like it. Please keep going.
papermasters2828 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Please UPDATE! Your my first Aquarion Fanfic! Don't let me down! I totally love the plot!
Mei-chan818 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
This is very good:) Please update!
lunarwing chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
i kind of figured out waht is going on but i won't tell anything cause i'm not sure! i liked this chapter it held a lot of mystery and loss. I hope this time you will update soon and keep up the good work

nekoanroid14 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
gah! i cant wait for chapter thre! this was really good! 8explodes in seat* AH lolz
lunarwing chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Hi there

This story seems good and you are really bringing out the feeling of despair Silvia is suffering from. hope you update soon

your reader

lunar wing
Kid Eternity chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I really like this story, I really hate the ending of the anime, hope you make a better happy ending.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Is it Apollo? Or like a clone of him? And he got long hair? Is something wrong with Lihua? Most likely... And is something, or someone, controlling the Maybe Apollo? Only the next chapter can tell! Please update!
Meyrinn chapter 1 . 10/11/2009