Reviews for The Untold Story
Critical Critic chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Really well written, only the word Ginny's looking for is "awful." Don't know where you got "offal" from.
Jollyfish chapter 35 . 4/26/2011
WOW! Your story was amazing! I really really enjoyed it:) thank you! :D
Memphishpfan chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Hey I just found this one and so far I love it. Hell of flying they are doing!

It takes 3 hours and 20 minutes to drive from (Ottery St Mary) Ottery St Catchople to London. I can’t even fathom flying to Hogwarts.

But Hey it’s magic after all! I can’t wait for more from you!
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 35 . 2/4/2011
loved that story
pt90 chapter 21 . 1/26/2011
just a suggestion if you were to write any more stories on books based in Britain maybe you should look at this website; .

to make it less noticeable that your not from the UK as there are lots of things that appear in your story that wouldn't be said by Brits or don't exist in UK at all. but still a good story!
LilyLuna21 chapter 35 . 1/17/2011
GREAT ENDING!
golfnjen83 chapter 35 . 1/17/2011
Great story!
ILoveYurStory chapter 34 . 1/11/2011
This is ahmazing
Angel from the Sea chapter 34 . 1/9/2011
haha I liked this chapter, it was nice, gave a feeling of family and the awkwardness that comes with it. 3
Annabelle chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very good!

For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

www . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Annabelle Morrow, SUM student
Noah chapter 33 . 1/8/2011
Please update soon it is really really good
trtldx123 chapter 33 . 1/7/2011
Ohh, I love that story! This was good chapter!
Aisha chapter 32 . 1/7/2011
fantastic story ps how many chapters are there in this story tell at the start of the next chapter
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
Cute(:
hptrump chapter 31 . 12/30/2010
I miss when my children were real young. My daughters are 20, 22, 23 soon to be 24 and 24 soon to be 25. I love them with my whole being. None with children so when they do I will show my grandchildren the same love I have for my daughters. Being a parent is one of the best things in life even for this Dad.