Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: American Dream
animefan29 chapter 9 . 4/14
Overall a good chapter with both funny moments and development for Mari. Knd of wish to have seen her with Shinji more but I'll take it.
Kael Hyun chapter 9 . 4/5
Thank you for including Coulson's Team. They honestly don't get enough love from the fandom
reality deviant chapter 9 . 4/2
good chapter
reality deviant chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
great to have this update
Quathis chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Mari is having some fun and getting in trouble. That she inadvertently saves Shinji's life is a cool coincidence. I kept expecting her to take down the three cultists, especially since it was established that she's very capable of hand to hand combat. Guess she's the whole shebang instead of just the minions. Fun chapter to read. Until next time.
Mike313 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
It's always nice to see you update something, and it's good to see Mari getting caught up in some action immediately, no matter how bad her luck had to be to make that happen.

I know I probably sound like a broken record on this issue, but I really do think you should pick up the pace. You're over 120K words and you just got Mari to Tokyo-3, after all. I know she requires more setup than most of the others, but still. At this rate it'll take you about a million words or more to get through the story.

Also, I have to say I'm really surprised Asuka apparently likes Maria.
animefan29 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Ouch, that was pretty harsh, though I suppose portraying Fury as the cold calculating bas****. And the Infinity Serum sounds like a typical DC plot device to explain why individuals who should be ancient are still young and spry.

One thing I still love is how SHIELD knows/suspects something is wrong with NERV, but are completely inaccurate in regards to what the end result will be.
Quathis chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
During Fury's rant against her for helping, I thought about how Steve would approach this, and the process I came up with was: 1. Act the good soldier boy 2. Sweet talk the medical head to getting himself made Fury's exercise coach 3. Pay the Colonel back in bruises and really long runs (50 miles sounds good). Either that or do pretty much what Mari did in argue the point. Very passionate section, even if Fury's side came across cold.

The omake with the MREs was an interesting idea on why they tasted so bad, cause mine, while bland and blah, never were "used kitty litter" level. But, yeah, MREs as old as you are can't be good. And I was hoping for the Samuel Jackson Nick Fury. Kind of who I was picturing and whose voice I heard saying everything. Now it's the one from the 90's Spiderman cartoon. And he's just not as cool.

Until next time.
Zaralann chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
hmm Anno stated in a interview Mari is British dont that kind of fly in the face of her being captain america? wouldnt basing her off of union jack be better
Cylon One chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Everything gone on so far is very cool.

Continuation someday is a must.

I would just love to read more.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
awesome story so far, wonderful battle scenes and detailed. Keep up the good work!
ephemeral violet chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Love the last omake XD Keep up the good work!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Well, this is certainly interesting. Reading this has inspired in me the urge to do a Shinji/Mari Eva crossover, or rather a fusion... Anyhow, I look forward to future chapters with a voracious hunger that would put Luciela, Isley, Riful, and Priscilla (Abyssal Ones, "Claymore") to shame!
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011